Week 7 GDT - Raiders (3-2) @ Packers (5-1)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W this week?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W this week?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaidahs
    • Stinky Cheese Heads
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

Two game win streak, thereā€™s a lot of optimism. Personally i donā€™t like it, this team is better when no one believes in them. The Packers may be a weak 4-1 team but they are still a 4-1 team. They still have Captain Rodgers slinging the rock and he can decimate this team especially if Devante Adams plays. Running the football is the only hope Ā the raiders have, if the get into a QB battle itā€™ll get ugly quick.Ā 

8 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Two game win streak, thereā€™s a lot of optimism. Personally i donā€™t like it, this team is better when no one believes in them. The Packers may be a weak 4-1 team but they are still a 4-1 team. They still have Captain Rodgers slinging the rock and he can decimate this team especially if Devante Adams plays. Running the football is the only hope Ā the raiders have, if the get into a QB battle itā€™ll get ugly quick.Ā 

Yeah, Iā€™m with this thinking.

This team looks better on the road than Raiders teams have for some time, and if we can pound it and maintain possession for as long as possible thenĀ weā€™ve got a chance, but the Packers are very strong at home and are still a better team than us.

If we can split the Packers and Texans games Iā€™d be delighted.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Green Bay is 23rd in rushing yards allowed per game, 26th in rushing yards per attempt allowed, and 20th in rushing TD's allowed this season. The key to the game will be to get Jacobs going early, sustain long drives, and keep Rodgers off the field.Ā 

Pettine is smart. He's going to key on Jacobs knowing the Raider have little to nothing in the pass game right now. Expect a lot of stacked boxes to limit Jacobs

Packers are solid team with a top 5 QB. The only way the Raiders win this is if they have a hangover from an exhausting Monday divisional game.Ā 

I second whomever said they don't like the Raiders getting hype. They never do well with it.Ā 

The Raiders are not getting the National media love. Theyā€™re realizing that this Raiders team is not as bad as they thought it would be. I have yet to see any hype for this team aside from fans.Ā If the Raiders beat the Packers then the media love will start to come from all the talk shows and radio shows.Ā 
Ā 

I have watched all but one packers game which was against the Broncos. I donā€™t think this is a special team. Definitely not a team that the Raiders should be scared to play or have that doubt in their mind. The fact that the Packers are only a 4.5 point favorite says a lot.Ā 
Ā 

Packers strength on the team is the defensive line. Raiders strength on the team is the offensive line. Raiders win that battle they can win this game:Ā 

Edited by agarcia34

Its Josh Jacobs beasting or bust for our extremely limited offense. Oline will have to impose their will again for us to even have hope of winning. If we get in the redzone and settle for FGs, this will be a loss. Now would be a good week to try to get Waller in the endzone.Ā 

The Packers offense isn't nearly as good as it used to be, especially without all their weapons but Rodgers is still Rodgers. He will get his.

Closely contested first half but unfortunately I see them pulling away second half. We have been an awful 2nd half team under Gruden. 28-17Ā Packers

Edited by SilverNBlackFan

28-23 Packers.Ā 

Packers are still a solid team. They may be a weak 4-1 team, but we are a very weak 3-2 team. Packers are at home. ARod and AJones against our D is asking for trouble.Ā 

We can win with coaching depending what Gruden comes up with from the bye week but I think a loss is the most likely outcome here.Ā 

I mean, I could see us actually winning in the 4th QTR 23-21 and Rodgers leads a game winning TD drive.Ā