Week 7 GDT - Raiders (3-2) @ Packers (5-1)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W this week?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W this week?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaidahs
    • Stinky Cheese Heads
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Pettine is smart. He's going to key on Jacobs knowing the Raider have little to nothing in the pass game right now. Expect a lot of stacked boxes to limit Jacobs

Packers are solid team with a top 5 QB. The only way the Raiders win this is if they have a hangover from an exhausting Monday divisional game. 

I second whomever said they don't like the Raiders getting hype. They never do well with it. 

Didn't Chicago also stack the box?

I agree we're going to need some chunk plays on offense to win this thing. Waller and Davis are going to need to stretch the field and we'll need Moreau to show up again.

19 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

The Raiders are not getting the National media love. They’re realizing that this Raiders team is not as bad as they thought it would be. I have yet to see any hype for this team aside from fans. If the Raiders beat the Packers then the media love will start to come from all the talk shows and radio shows. 

They've been talked about and discussed on every national sports show the past couple weeks as they are debating if they are "for real" or not. Not out of control, but they are already getting attention. 

14 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Didn't Chicago also stack the box?

I agree we're going to need some chunk plays on offense to win this thing. Waller and Davis are going to need to stretch the field and we'll need Moreau to show up again.

I don't know how to red that Chicago game. They looked out of sorts which could have been due to their London trip on a Friday. 

We'll see if the Oline can move the Packers bodies with the same level of ease. The Smiths are playing lights out right now.

Got to run the rock early and often. Keep 12 off the field and wear out that defense. Let our massive OL dominate. Hopefully we can get a big play or two from Davis, and Jones factors in with a package of plays he’s comfortable with. DC needs to protect the ball and keep making smart decisions. Can we get Waller in the end zone this week? Usually, this would feel like a let down game, but if Gruden is really righting this ship this is a very winnable game, especially with how banged up Green Bay is right now. We’re coming off of a bye week and are getting some big pieces back, we should take care of business against an injury riddled team on a short week.

7 hours ago, big_palooka said:

They've been talked about and discussed on every national sports show the past couple weeks as they are debating if they are "for real" or not. Not out of control, but they are already getting attention. 

When I turn into ESPN I haven’t seen much of it. Only person on ESPN that has been hyped about the Raiders is Louis Riddick and he’s been that way even before the season started. I don’t watch the FS1 shows cause I refuse to watch fired ESPN employees say stupid stuff. So maybe that’s where it’s coming from.