Week 7 GDT - Raiders (3-2) @ Packers (5-1)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W this week?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W this week?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaidahs
    • Stinky Cheese Heads
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

How about Good at RT? 

Bears win has the team believing. KC losing PM should have them smelling blood in the water and ready to take the division. We’d be overachieving but Philly and Ravens have won SB’s overachieving.

Actually feel semi-confident with Sharpe at RT. With Parker at RT I might just cry(I want to make a derek carr joke, but i don't think it will go over well) Gonna need to give Sharpe a lot of help. Za'Darius Smith has been awesome this year. 

Raiders must have some hope of Trent Brown playing with him traveling with the team.

No matter what Gruden must have this team ready to go.  With the way the schedule played out this should be the easiest win on this road trip.  Brown hurts a lot but that is also a weak spot for their D.  Both teams are banged up but we should be well rested.   Also Kamara and Cook have been ruled out for the Saints against Chicago.  I am really hoping for a bears loss.  Could cause them to start to lose hope for the season.

On 10/17/2019 at 9:28 AM, big_palooka said:

Pettine is smart. He's going to key on Jacobs knowing the Raider have little to nothing in the pass game right now. Expect a lot of stacked boxes to limit Jacobs

The Packers entire defensive philosophy is to be in a nickel defense the entire game to limit the opponent's ability to throw the ball. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Packers entire defensive philosophy is to be in a nickel defense the entire game to limit the opponent's ability to throw the ball. 

I think it’d be dumb for them not to alter that philosophy a bit while playing us.

I don’t watch many packer games so I don’t pretend to be an expert but their run defense looked pretty good week 1 vs the bears. Another team with a lackluster passing attack. 

6 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

I don’t watch many packer games so I don’t pretend to be an expert but their run defense looked pretty good week 1 vs the bears. Another team with a lackluster passing attack. 

The Bears rank 26th in rushing yards per game, 29th in YPA, and 25th in rushing TD's this year.