Week 7 Games

Leader

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Saints are the best team in the NFC

They're going to the Super Bowl. IMO its their year. 2 straight years of crazy playoff losses... they got a great defense, innovative coach, and weapons on offense chugging along without Brees....

1 minute ago, FAH1223 said:

They're going to the Super Bowl. IMO its their year. 2 straight years of crazy playoff losses... they got a great defense, innovative coach, and weapons on offense chugging along without Brees....

They will be coming through Lambeau in late January if they want to go to the Super Bowl. I’ll take that matchup on home turf in frigid conditions. Not scared at all. 

1 minute ago, WaitWhat said:

Packers are right there, even banged up. Get guys healthy and back and take over the NFC. 

Saints, Packers, and Vikings IMO right now. Niners defense I completely buy but Jimmy G has low key been Trubisky west in that offense. Seattle looks like one of the older Packers teams that's mostly average but is carried by their QB having a MVP year

• Like 1

Just now, WaitWhat said:

They will be coming through Lambeau in late January if they want to go to the Super Bowl. I’ll take that matchup on home turf in frigid conditions. Not scared at all. 

They are more built for cold weather than the packers are.