Week 7 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

The long pass leading to the Saints touchdown was led to the safety help that the CB was expecting needing to be delivered by Ha'Sean Clinton-Dix, who had other things on his mind.

He was probably thinking: "Damn those Packers...waiting till I split to kick some ***!"  :)

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Wow, Bears are so screwed right now.  I knew when I picked them to win I cursed them.

Sorry if I had something to do with that. Trubisky is a very brutal NFL QB. I'd be shocked if we don't see Chase Daniels by the time we play them again. No way they can keep playing this guy. He's got no clue. 

Wanted a Saints loss today but a Brees/Kamara-less Saints team going into Chicago and winning is too good for me to not enjoy. Plus you have Mitch returning and looking bad.

Then you go over to the Bears board here and it’s beautiful to read after having to put up with their trash talk for the last year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Sorry if I had something to do with that. Trubisky is a very brutal NFL QB. I'd be shocked if we don't see Chase Daniels by the time we play them again. No way they can keep playing this guy. He's got no clue. 

I know better than to go against my gut.  I just thought the Bears had a little more fight in them.  These fumble by their running backs aren’t helping the cause.  Maybe that’s why Nagy is hesitant to run the ball more in this game.