Trade deadline

Lionized

26 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Typical rumors going around. Adam reported lots of teams are calling about slay. Take that for what it is. 

Exactly. If GM’s are doing their job they aren’t waiting for players to be available. If they feel their team is close they are burning up the phone lines to try and improve. I expect Quinn will get calls on a number of players.

18 hours ago, NFL_Fan said:

If I'm slay im pulling a Ramsey. Hurts your image. but his career will go on. Here its about 3 more years of misery until he hates football. Long live  Slay. #Lionshavenoclue

The Lions could send him to a team like the Jets if he goes that route. The grass isn't always greener.

3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I am glad we dodged that bullet.  I don't think Drake would really do well here.  I think I would be just as happy if we resigned CJ Anderson.  I wouldn't mind trying to get a RB but just don't think Drake is it.

I mean I wasnt thrilled with the idea of Drake but for cheap sure. CJ Anderson? Dude noway! He sucked with us. The dude needs to get serious about football again because he is extremely out of shape and I believe that is the reason he is no longer employed. 

15 minutes ago, BZski said:

I mean I wasnt thrilled with the idea of Drake but for cheap sure. CJ Anderson? Dude noway! He sucked with us. The dude needs to get serious about football again because he is extremely out of shape and I believe that is the reason he is no longer employed. 

I am not saying I want CJ Anderson, just saying that's about how I feel about Drake.  He has never been anything special and behind our line I don't think he does any more than what we have currently.