Raiders sign Darren Waller to a contract extension through 2023

agarcia34

47 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

That makes 9 out of 11 starters on offense under contract through 2022. Got to find a #1 WR and a LG and the offense is set to develop together for the next 3 years.

Richie is holding up extremely well even at age 36. We definitely need a guy for the long-term but I'd gladly bring him back for next season if he's up for it. I was also pleasantly surprised with how decent Good and Devey have been in relief duty. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

That makes 9 out of 11 starters on offense under contract through 2022. Got to find a #1 WR and a LG and the offense is set to develop together for the next 3 years.

Richie should be able to give us at least 1 more season. And after watching Good play this year, I'd feel confident going forward with him as a starter. A #1 WR is an absolute must get this offseason though.

Love this. My current favourite Raider. I have seen what addiction can do to a person and the people around them. For him to go through that, be able to speak so honestly and openly about it and to come through the other side is awesome.

Also love how we have tied him up nice and early.

• Like 1