Raiders extend TE Darren Waller

RaidersAreOne

I think Mayock jumped the gun here but I will wait until the numbers come out.  If he gets more than $7 million a year with big guarantees it is to big of a risk.  You are mixing Garoppolo risk with a little Martavis Bryant risk.  I would like to see $4-5 million a year with plenty of incentives the could reach $8-10 per year and only the first 2 years guaranteed.

Edited by drfrey13

39 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I think Mayock jumped the gun here but I will wait until the numbers come out.  If he gets more than $7 million a year with big guarantees it is to big of a risk.  You are mixing Garoppolo risk with a little Martavis Bryant risk.  I would like to see $4-5 million a year with plenty of incentives the could reach $8-10 per year and only the first 2 years guaranteed.

If it is this early, its likely team friendly

Given how important the TE position seems to be in Grudens Offense makes perfect sense that MM wants him locked up before another Jared Cook type of FA occurs.

Especially if Waller continues at this current pace. His contract numbers only go up!

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

And the ravens just let him walk....I mean we have andrews but still.

I think this is a scenario where had he stayed with the Ravens, he may never have sorted his issues that clearly need addressing.

I am glad he's got his life back on track and his family is now secured. I wish it was for another team besides the Raiders, obviously xD

• Like 2