First Time All-Star Predictions

the lone star

2 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Luka should be a lock to start.

LeBron and Harden are locks to start of course. Towns or Davis are the big man. 2 spots left. Does Kawhi get voted in?

Kawhi will get voted in on name. He's having a bad year though. Unfortunately the same probably goes for Westbrook. 

6 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Luka should be a lock to start.

LeBron and Harden are locks to start of course. Towns or Davis are the big man. 2 spots left. Does Kawhi get voted in?

Nuggets are going to be the 1 or 2 seed. Jokic may not get the start because he doesn't care about numbers but he might get in there w/ his status and the record on the season

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Forget about being the #1 or #2 seed, does anyone actually think the Nuggets are legitimate title contenders? Absolutley not. 

Is this supposed to hurt me ???? I never have thought we were title contenders. We don’t get superstars that want to come here and team up, we’re the Denver Nuggets bro. It’s the start of an era with a superstar. We have a long time to build

12 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Is this supposed to hurt me ???? I never have thought we were title contenders. We don’t get superstars that want to come here and team up, we’re the Denver Nuggets bro. It’s the start of an era with a superstar. We have a long time to build

Hurt you? Why would that hurt you? But it is disappointing that they have taken no steps forward to getting to that point. Heck, you could be the 3rd or 4th seed for all I care but have a better shot at winning it all than you did last season. The players I was hoping to take a step forward really didn't. 

40 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hurt you? Why would that hurt you? But it is disappointing that they have taken no steps forward to getting to that point. Heck, you could be the 3rd or 4th seed for all I care but have a better shot at winning it all than you did last season. The players I was hoping to take a step forward really didn't. 

A few players have taken a step forward. Jamal has improved this season around the edges. Easily a better and more consistent player than he was last year. Will Barton looks great. Paul Millsap hasn’t lost a step. The defense is really good. The nuggets are in great shape and are going to be a better team than they were last year 

5 minutes ago, champ11 said:

A few players have taken a step forward. Jamal has improved this season around the edges. Easily a better and more consistent player than he was last year. Will Barton looks great. Paul Millsap hasn’t lost a step. The defense is really good. The nuggets are in great shape and are going to be a better team than they were last year 

Where do you think Murray has improved at? Every time I watch the Nuggets I see the same exact player. And you know how big of a fan I am of his. I don't see the improvements that you see but I've watched probably five Nuggets games opposed to you watching damn near all of them. 

To be honest, it's not really about Barton to me. He is what he is, and that is most definitely a solid player. But the core guys taking a step is what I was looking for. Haven't seen that with Jokic/Harris/Murray. 

18 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Where do you think Murray has improved at? Every time I watch the Nuggets I see the same exact player. And you know how big of a fan I am of his. I don't see the improvements that you see but I've watched probably five Nuggets games opposed to you watching damn near all of them. 

To be honest, it's not really about Barton to me. He is what he is, and that is most definitely a solid player. But the core guys taking a step is what I was looking for. Haven't seen that with Jokic/Harris/Murray. 

Jamal has just improved defensively, as a playmaker, and consistency wise. And if you look at his career arc he typically starts slow and improves throughout the year so it’s promising that he has started essentially where he was at last year. Obviously the jump he has to make is as a volume three point shooter and drawing free throws. He’s not there yet and needs to be for the nugs to get to the next level. I think it’s clear that he’s not a special talent like Ja or Trae etc and going to make a leap to stardom out of nowhere and that kinda sucks but he could have a Dame like ceiling (he’s the age Dame was his rookie year) and I’m encouraged that he has shown consistent improvement and the intangibles are there. He’s had the weight of being a PG of a good team before being developed the last three years and I think that’s stunted his growth a bit. Don’t get to play with freedom and make mistakes as much as some of these other guys. 

Gary’s offense is a concern after the injury. Just hasn’t gotten back to his previous level. Hoping he turns a corner. 

Jokic is fine. He’s been meh but he’s shown that he will be his best when it matters the last two years. He’ll get there. He’s a top 5ish player at his best but he’s just a different dude. Buy all the Jokic stock. 

Main issue has truthfully been the bench, which is surprising. The starters have been killin people even with slow starts from Jokic and Harris