TNF: Chiefs at Broncos

SBLIII

We'll see if the Chiefs can bounce back at Mile High but it won't be a cakewalk most likely with Mahomes on a bad ankle, missing two starting offensive linemen, starting WR, starting cornerbacks and Chris Jones. Ultimately I think we see some Mahomes magic somehow but it should be a fun game.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

We'll see if the Chiefs can bounce back at Mile High but it won't be a cakewalk most likely with Mahomes on a bad ankle, missing two starting offensive linemen, starting WR, starting cornerbacks and Chris Jones. Ultimately I think we see some Mahomes magic somehow but it should be a fun game.

Most likely missing our 2 best CBs as well 😭

Flaaco might go nuts tonight

With all of the Chiefs injuries, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Broncos pull out a win.

LT, LG, WR2, DT, CB2, and maybe CB1 are all out. If Breeland is out, that leaves us with THREE total CB active tonight, including a rookie who has played less than 10 snaps all year. Our safeties are going to earn their paychecks tonight.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

With all of the Chiefs injuries, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Broncos pull out a win.

LT, LG, WR2, DT, CB2, and maybe CB1 are all out. If Breeland is out, that leaves us with THREE total CB active tonight, including a rookie who has played less than 10 snaps all year. Our safeties are going to earn their paychecks tonight.

Inadvertently answered my question thanks B|

Edited by NJC33

Interesting how the narrative has shifted in the past 2 weeks.  Chiefs hit the injury bug, on a short week on the road, and riding a 2 game losing streak.  Broncos will have the home crowd and riding a 2 game winning streak, not to mention have been very close on winning 2 others that they lost in the final seconds.

I see it being tied or Broncos barely up in the final minutes of the 4th quarter, but Mahomes executing a final drive to give the Chiefs the victory.  Broncos haven't really been clutch this season and Mahomes is still Mahomes.  27-23 Chiefs

1 hour ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Most likely missing our 2 best CBs as well 😭

Flaaco might go nuts tonight

To be fair, the Broncos are also missing Bradley Chubb and their #2, #3 and #4 CBs to the point where their CB6 is now starting opposite of Chris Harris. They have their #1 and a bunch of random walk-ons prior to this season I have never even heard of before.

Edited by AkronsWitness