TNF: Chiefs at Broncos

SBLIII

46 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I want them to have a fire sale before we play them.

I do too lol and I want the Broncos to go similar to the game where Cutler and eddie Royal led that comeback.  Brady Quinn, Winslow, Braylon Edwards were the headliners back then.

Except this time it will be Drew Lock 

20 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Rumors are Kenyon Drake is garnering interest.  Any idea who is looking for a RB?  Maybe depth for ARI, CAR, DET?  I guess ARI likes Edmunds so maybe not them.

Runningbacks are tough to say maybe Bills, Detroit.  This is a loaded draft for rbs so it has to be a contender or a good deal. Maybe rhe Raiders.

11 hours ago, Broncofan said:

giphy.gif

Because if there’s anyone who can resurrect the Oregon/2016 version of him it’s Reid. Change of scenery can also do a lot for a guy. Everyone who watched his rookie and sophomore seasons were convinced he was well on his way to being a franchise QB. Maybe Reid helps him get back to that if Mahomes is out an extended amount of time. Crazier things have happened 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Why is Garrett Bolles so bad? I thought very highly of him coming out of Utah, very athletic guy, very physical in college...

Is he playing out of position, perhaps better suited to RT? Is it technique, playing strength, footwork? Or a little bit of everything?

He really missed the mark on my original evaluation, I figured he'd develop into a top T in football.

The guy is just not smart enough to play, probably any position on the oline, but especially LT. He has a learning disability, and on top of playing only 1 year of division one football, (where he had the same issues he has now with penalties) and being a 25 year old rookie, he was not worth a first round pick. I called it before we picked him. He has shown no improvement and was a terrible pick by Elway.

Edited by BroncoSojia
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Why is Garrett Bolles so bad? I thought very highly of him coming out of Utah, very athletic guy, very physical in college...

Is he playing out of position, perhaps better suited to RT? Is it technique, playing strength, footwork? Or a little bit of everything?

He really missed the mark on my original evaluation, I figured he'd develop into a top T in football.

He's really, really, really dumb at a smart guy position. Incapable of learning. 

• Like 2