Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheVillain112

Bengals OT Cordy Glenn Fined/Leaves Practice

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I always assumed the D was unnecessary.

You always think the D is necessary...

 

Image result for i'll show myself out gif
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Trade him for whatever you can get. He’s been pretty disappointing. Trading back with the Bills netted us Cordy Glenn and Billy Price. I’d say the Bills won that one

At the time it seemed like such a win-win.

Even with Dion Dawkins struggling to take the next step, I agree a win for the Bills here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a shame. Under all this drama and injury mess and poor coaching, there is a really solid OL on the Bengals roster. Cordy Glenn is still a good player, and I have been super high on Billy Price and Jonah Williams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So....will the Bengals rise above Snyder/Allen-level pettiness and deal him?

At the very least, it seems like they could get a 3rd from a T needy team, especially since he's signed for 2019-20.   Given the level of struggles he's had, an end of 3rd comp pick seems highly unlikely as best case let-him-walk result in 2 years, and it seems like there's major burnt bridges here, so a 3rd would be a gain, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is there a chance they trade Glenn? What would the bengals expect in return ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

is there a chance they trade Glenn? What would the bengals expect in return ?

First off, is he any good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

I don't know what to think.  It was a 'self reported' concussion after (or maybe during) the 2nd preseason game.  He's been out since, which after reading the serious concussion that Darrius Leonard just had I somewhat understand but Leonard was out around 3 weeks before returning to practice.  It's been over 2 months for Glenn.

Part of this properly is that why rush back to play for an awful team...

Mitch Unrein had a mild concussion with us last year. It lingered for weeks before it ended his career.

Brain injuries are kind of a big deal. Some guys can heal from them, some can't.

Read up on what Aaron Rodgers went through. He went temporarily blind. Now he seems fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Time for Carp gentlemen?

Absolutely yes.  But I think your biggest weakness can't be filled by our roster.  You can have Glenn tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

So....will the Bengals rise above Snyder/Allen-level pettiness and deal him?

At the very least, it seems like they could get a 3rd from a T needy team, especially since he's signed for 2019-20.   Given the level of struggles he's had, an end of 3rd comp pick seems highly unlikely as best case let-him-walk result in 2 years, and it seems like there's major burnt bridges here, so a 3rd would be a gain, no?

In theory yes.  But he is saying the team is rushing him back, even tho the independent neurologist cleared him.  It would be such a bad look for him to be suddenly cured by breathing non-Cincinnati air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, INbengalfan said:

In theory yes.  But he is saying the team is rushing him back, even tho the independent neurologist cleared him.  It would be such a bad look for him to be suddenly cured by breathing non-Cincinnati air.

Well the CIN staff also said he's not playing this week yet, either.  I don't think they need to deal him today, but if the relationship is broken,  there's 12 days to move on.  That's all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't be the only person who questions the irony of Glenn getting into an argument in the first practice since being cleared by the independent neurologist, can I?  He is absolutely trying to copy the Antonio Brown playbook to get out of town with all his money in tact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×