Bengals OT Cordy Glenn Fined/Leaves Practice

TheVillain112

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

As far as I know he did practice Wednesday and got into an altercation with a coach. Pretty ironic. Hes just trying to get paid doing nothing and the altercation was completely calculated AB style. 

That was his 1st practice accordin to the report, right?   If that's correct - then there's no way a guy gets cleared from protocol - again, the report contradicts itself.    Everything you say might be true - but the factual inaccuracies are troublesome.   If that was his return to practice, he's nowhere close to being cleared from concussion protocol - cleared to practice is an intermediate step, and nowhere close to being cleared.   That's a very different portrayal of Glenn's status and his concerns, and not without clear intent on the team's part, given the context here.

Again, the Bengals were well within their rights to fine him, and then suspend, if Glenn missed practice and then got into an altercation.  But if that's his 1st practice, the portrayal that he's cleared protocol is grossly inaccurate.  That's troubling, to say the least.   It would be nice to see hard confirmation on his concussion protocol status - "cleared to practice" is nowhere near "cleared from protocol".    I truly don't have any vested interest, I've never followed Glenn, and obv. as a Broncos fan, the Bengals' fortunes don't really affect me, but the inconsistencies here in the report are notable. 

Edited by Broncofan