Cordy Glenn Situation

TheVillain112

Maybe he's realizing that if he doesn't put out some film of him being good before the end of the year he's going to get cut and no one is going to be coming with big offers for a guy who's last two years were injury riddled and ineffective.  Honestly, money wise, his best bet is to not get cut.  He stands to lose about $7-$10 million dollars by getting cut.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Maybe he's realizing that if he doesn't put out some film of him being good before the end of the year he's going to get cut and no one is going to be coming with big offers for a guy who's last two years were injury riddled and ineffective.  Honestly, money wise, his best bet is to not get cut.  He stands to lose about $7-$10 million dollars by getting cut.

Very true.

But i'd be shocked if he wasn't cut.  I don't think they can count on this guy to not poison the locker room going forward.  Especially when they ultimately move him back to Guard again next year.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Very true.

But i'd be shocked if he wasn't cut.  I don't think they can count on this guy to not poison the locker room going forward.  Especially when they ultimately move him back to Guard again next year.

it's in his best interest to have his agent figure out a trade partner for a late round pick, so that he gets his full 2020 salary.  Otherwise, he will be cut for sure.  At least Hart is out there....trying.