The Other Games Thread Week #7

Iron_man

Chiefs are they in danger of dropping a third game?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Chiefs lose a third game in a row?

• Nah, the Cheifs got this.
    • Yes, Thanks Joe Flacco.
    • Maybe it ends in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2019 at 01:00 PM

This week we start in Denver as they take on division rivals Kansas City. Will the Chiefs drop a third game? 3 losses in a row?

CBS early games: Raiders at Packers. Texans at Colts. Jaguars at Bengals. Dolphins at Bills.

Fox early games: Rams at Falcons. Cardinals at Giants. Vikings at Lions. 49ers at Redskins.

CBS late game: Chargers at the Titans.

Fox late games: Saints at Bears. Ravens at Seahawks.

Sunday Night Football: Eagles at Cowboys.

We the Monday game.

Which games do you plan on watching? For me, tonight's game, Raiders at packers, Vikings at Lions, Saints at Bears, Eagles at Cowboys.

33 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Broncos are pathetic.

The AFC is pathetic.

Once Wynn and Harry are back in and Scarnecchia works his annual magic it will be hard to see how the Patriots aren't in Miami in February. 

I forgot about the texans. Hopefully that will be a better showdown than the letterman jacket bowl. 

Edited by scottishpatriot
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, scottishpatriot said:

Once Wynn and Harry are back in and Scarnecchia works his annual magic it will be hard to see how the Patriots aren't in Miami in February. 

I forgot about the texans. Hopefully that will be a better showdown than the letterman jacket bowl. 

This is really reminding me of 2015 - we went 10-0, easily the best team in the NFL at the time, before injuries started happening. Lost Gronk, Vollmer, Solder, Edelman, Hightower etc. Went into MH unable to cope with the losses. Hoping we don't have the same injury luck, because it seems currently like that's the only thing that can really derail us

4 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

This is really reminding me of 2015 - we went 10-0, easily the best team in the NFL at the time, before injuries started happening. Lost Gronk, Vollmer, Solder, Edelman, Hightower etc. Went into MH unable to cope with the losses. Hoping we don't have the same injury luck, because it seems currently like that's the only thing that can really derail us

Haha. I was going to add a proviso about injuries but thought better of it. The defence feels deep but it could a jenga tower, particularly in the d-line.

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

But even then, we were a missed XP away from the SB, and I think they had a decent chance to beat Carolina.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:57 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

This team if healthy is clearly better 

3 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

The D certainly is, and maybe the team as a whole. That passing offense though was really good, and better than our current one.

I’ll take this offensive line when healthy clearly over that one. I’ll also take the running backs and WRs as well. TE clearly to 2015 because of Gronk. 2015 had a better special teams 

Edited by CP3MVP

1 minute ago, CP3MVP said:

I’ll take this offensive line when healthy clearly over that one. I’ll also take the running backs and WRs as well. TE clearly to 2015 because of Gronk. 2015 had a better special teams 

Probably all true, but I'm taking '15 Brady and our production - First lot of games we put up - 28, 40, 51, 30, 34, 30, 36. I forgot about the OL though, that was one of Elmo's years wasn't it?

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Probably all true, but I'm taking '15 Brady and our production - First lot of games we put up - 28, 40, 51, 30, 34, 30, 36. I forgot about the OL though, that was one of Elmo's years wasn't it?

But this is more dominant though. They’re winning on average by 24 PPG

the offensive line was bad all year 

Edited by CP3MVP