the peck boys versus the kizer 2019 exclusive (MNF): the inaugural damarea crockett showcase + return of incomparable tony brown part TROIS

FinneasGage

i'm tired of this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna make sure nothing bad happens to the cheese

On 10/18/2019 at 11:41 AM, Cakeshoppe said:
On 10/18/2019 at 11:11 AM, Norm said:

Wait. 

I actually don't know who Anthony Torpedo is supposed to be lol

Anthony Toribio I believe? Had to look it up. Played in a whopping one game for us in 2009

i remember when we signed him i said "holy **** we got a torpedo" and somebody replied something like "stop" because i was 13 and making a lot of awful posts that nobody was enjoying. i continued calling him torpedo

• Like 1

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

Theres litterally no point in benching Martinez..

What are Burks and Goodson gonna bring that will make a sizable difference in the run game? 

Who thinks this is a good idea? I'm for giving Burks more snaps, but at Goodson's expense. We got someone who is starting so sound like Bears fans wanting to bench Khalil Mack. 

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Who thinks this is a good idea? I'm for giving Burks more snaps, but at Goodson's expense. We got someone who is starting so sound like Bears fans wanting to bench Khalil Mack. 

i certainly wouldnt want to bench Blake, when looking at what else we have. i just wouldnt pay him the 30-40mil required to resign him after the season.

17 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i remember when we signed him i said "holy **** we got a torpedo" and somebody replied something like "stop" because i was 13 and making a lot of awful posts that nobody was enjoying. i continued calling him torpedo

I'm 34 and still deal with this. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, n8ghee said:

i certainly wouldnt want to bench Blake, when looking at what else we have. i just wouldnt pay him the 30-40mil required to resign him after the season.

Martinez.  29'th ranked LB according to PFF.

Well ahead of Vander Esch and Schoebel.

Little behind Ogletree and Wagner.

It's a tough call whether or not to pay him.  Those ILB's typically miss time after their 5'th season.  Lots of wear and tear.

41 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That's moronic. Goodson and Burks both really kinda suck

Both are better right now at what they do best, Goodson vs the run, Burks vs the pass. Martinez is just kind of average at both.

For Martinez, it is what it is. The guy had 16 tackles, I think at least 10 of them where 4 or more yards down field. He was exposed in coverage all day. How would you rate that? Average? Better? Worse?

I'm not saying cut the guy. He's valuable and he'll be gone next year anyways. But I've said for a long time, I think Martinez would actually be a better player if he played fewer snaps. 

• Like 1