the peck boys versus the kizer 2019 exclusive (MNF): the inaugural damarea crockett showcase + return of incomparable tony brown part TROIS

FinneasGage

i'm tired of this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna make sure nothing bad happens to the cheese

when: ask a mod
how: lotta pecks 
why: divert compulsive thoughts of mortality
where: second stall from the door
who: peck babys and cornballs of oak 

the ivory boys of ashwaubenon are back in the beautiful green grass of lambaue field to take on the bad boys of the nfl. this tiem they aim to collect fudging heads. no hoolds barred. no tap outs. only pinfalls. the admiral of the abdomen returns to his team after a multiple week abscess and this time it's personal. will the weight of the team once again suckle on to the teet of tony or will others join in on breaking hearts and taking digits. will the pack be able to utilize extreme pathos to gain the support of the refs again. will ethan wolf ever forgive us for the transgressions we've committed. does any of it matter

200px-Deshone_Kizer_(35564885313)_crop.j

the mocha slinger returns to eastern wisconsin where he'll wrangle his cattleboys in attempt to bring down his protege aaron rodgers. my throat is in tremendous pain. will deshone battle thru similar ailments to prove his critics as being empty headed bodymen 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tarp game

O5j.gif

will the cheese fall victim to the tarp in the quest of an owl

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T.O.N.Y. T.I.M.E.

rawImage.jpg

final score: 11 oak 26 gb 

source.gif

i've heard my boss ask where i'm at least three times while doing this so i have to go 

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This is going to be the first game all year that has the potential to put me in a horrific mood if we lose. 

Agree. Coming off a bye, I expect them to come at us full bore. 

Be interested in tomorrow's injury report.

We are not at full strength.  Losing Savage really really sucks.  Det wouldn't have it those bombs had he been back there.  Down Adams, GMO, and possibly MVS.  It's going to be another tough game.  Their are no gimmes in this league.  Packers need to stop Jacobs if we can do that we'll be OK.  Pack will win this one it will be somewhat uncomfortable but not as bad as DET.  Pack 24  Oak 20.