the peck boys versus the kizer 2019 exclusive (MNF): the inaugural damarea crockett showcase + return of incomparable tony brown part TROIS

FinneasGage

i'm tired of this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna make sure nothing bad happens to the cheese

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

We are not at full strength.  Losing Savage really really sucks.  Det wouldn't have it those bombs had he been back there.  Down Adams, GMO, and possibly MVS.  It's going to be another tough game.  Their are no gimmes in this league.  Packers need to stop Jacobs if we can do that we'll be OK.  Pack will win this one it will be somewhat uncomfortable but not as bad as DET.  Pack 24  Oak 20.

I'm thinking we'll probably get MVS back. He played in the 2nd half last game.

How injured he is.....no clue.

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

I’ll do it. And I’ll do it only for you. I’m driving to work. When I get there I’ll go take a bathroom break and get it done

i've heard my boss ask where i'm at least three times while doing this so i have to go 

ya'all need a white-noise machine

Edited by incognito_man

40 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

We are not at full strength.  Losing Savage really really sucks.  Det wouldn't have it those bombs had he been back there.  Down Adams, GMO, and possibly MVS.  It's going to be another tough game.  Their are no gimmes in this league.  Packers need to stop Jacobs if we can do that we'll be OK.  Pack will win this one it will be somewhat uncomfortable but not as bad as DET.  Pack 24  Oak 20.

This narrative needs to stop. Savage isn't immune from biting on play action and did so occasionally. There are no guarantees.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

This narrative needs to stop. Savage isn't immune from biting on play action and did so occasionally. There are no guarantees.

Sure whatever.  That's my take feel free to disagree.  Savage has recovery speed that Redmond doesn't have.  

First one was on Redmond the second Sullivan.  So what's your point?  Savage sucks and would have bit too?  Savage wouldn't have broken up the second pass?  Our secondary was the strength of this team.   Losing Savage was a major blow and it showed up immediately against Detroit.  I think you under estimate the value Savage brings to this team.  I am going to bed and have to work all weekend have to argue with you later. Fall Festival in Door County I'll be cooking the whitefish sandwiches.  Stop in and I'll make one special just for you :D

28 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Usain Bolt wasn't recovering on the first play after biting like that. Are we even sure Redmond was responsible for the second?

Chandon had deep middle on the 2nd. He was rotating in from the far side. We were bringing tramon on a blitz so Redmond dropped into slot and took short man. I'd say it's pretty comfortably on King/ good playcall against what we had drawn up.

5 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

There won't be any sack celebrations moving forward :$

pretty neat of lafleaur to notice pack players were feeding off being called gratuitously showboaty by sports analysts on twitter and then quickly eradicating that and probably letting the air of their balloon a little