the peck boys versus the kizer 2019 exclusive (MNF): the inaugural damarea crockett showcase + return of incomparable tony brown part TROIS

FinneasGage

i'm tired of this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna make sure nothing bad happens to the cheese

17 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Is our team dieded? And, also, is our whole team dieded? Discuss. 

This is going to be a huge test for our defense, and the defensive line in particular. 

We absolutely can lose this game if Pettine doesn't respect the run at all and the defensive line plays poorly. 

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This is going to be a huge test for our defense, and the defensive line in particular. 

We absolutely can lose this game if Pettine doesn't respect the run at all and the defensive line plays poorly. 

Clark not practicing doesn't help! He needs to be healthy in the middle of the line. 

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I believe so too.  Lowry has been horrible against the run, up until last week.  Was it in how they were using him?  Was he being told to attack upfield often when he should have been staying home?   Also, I do see Clark double teamed at times, but not every down.  He has real push on passing downs but how has he held up strictly against the run?   I know he's critical and the best we have, but overall how good has he been?

5 minutes ago, 15412 said:

I believe so too.  Lowry has been horrible against the run, up until last week.  Was it in how they were using him?  Was he being told to attack upfield often when he should have been staying home?   Also, I do see Clark double teamed at times, but not every down.  He has real push on passing downs but how has he held up strictly against the run?   I know he's critical and the best we have, but overall how good has he been?

Lowry had a bad game against Philly, mostly due to those crack-back Wham blocks.  To his credit, he's rebounded nicely the past two games, and both Dallas and the Lions tried this same wham blocking technique with less success due to his (and our team's) preparedness and adjustments.  I have renewed faith in him.

Has Grant been practicing with the offense yet (?) and if so, how much action do you think he'll get in the game? 
Would he automatically be considered ahead of Sheppard? Given ARs supposed reticence to pass to guys he doesnt know / trust - how's that gonna play out with Grant?

Edited by Leader

Zach Kruse: Looking increasingly more likely that Jake Kumerow, Allen Lazard, Ryan Grant and Darrius Shepherd will be only 4 WRs available for the Packers on Sunday against the Raiders

• Peter Bukowski: Davante Adams, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, and Geronimo Allison all out of practice today. It's going to be the Alien Lizard show on Sunday.