the peck boys versus the kizer 2019 exclusive (MNF): the inaugural damarea crockett showcase + return of incomparable tony brown part TROIS

FinneasGage

i'm tired of this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna make sure nothing bad happens to the cheese

Our WR corp is so bad but we are a total running team now anyways. Jacobs is great, our O line is full of maulers (this will be Gabe Jackson's first game back this season too), Waller and Moreau can both block well and Ingold is great at blocking too. The only way the Raiders have a chance is if we grind out the running game. Our passing weapons are atrocious. 

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Our WR corp is so bad but we are a total running team now anyways. Jacobs is great, our O line is full of maulers (this will be Gabe Jackson's first game back this season too), Waller and Moreau can both block well and Ingold is great at blocking too. The only way the Raiders have a chance is if we grind out the running game. Our passing weapons are atrocious. 

Your Raiders won't have to worry about any crowd noise.  It'll be like a church picnic at Lambeau on Sunday.  The home crowd will root your boys on equally as much as our boys, because our fans are very polite and nice.  Participation ribbons will be handed out at the gates after the game.

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

Your Raiders won't have to worry about any crowd noise.  It'll be like a church picnic at Lambeau on Sunday.  The home crowd will root your boys on equally as much as our boys, because our fans are very polite and nice.  Participation ribbons will be handed out at the gates after the game.

Green Bay is full of fellow Canadians eh!? You boys are alright!

giphy.gif?cid=790b76117465f64bf8e9894c8d

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Someone should tell the onion to run a headline out there like "Lambeaus the loudest library in the county". Down to try anything.

• Like 1

With both MVS and G-MO not practicing today it seems likely both miss this week.  As well as Adams of course.  Kumerow, Shep, and Lazard trotted out there together?  Or do we play 2 and 3 TE sets the whole game?  Or does Ryan Grant play anything more than a bit role with a lack of playbook knowledge.   Wow.

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Not to look too far down the line, but in a few weeks we'll have Christian McCaffrey to deal with also.  Some great tests coming up.

That's really my only issue with this game, is players/coaches looking ahead of this game. We have KC slated in, Chargers, Carolina. Just hoping this isn't a trap game for us. I agree with AG, this is the first game this year where we should not lose. 

If we can get out to a quick lead like we have been solid at this year (not last week) I don't see Oakland being a team right now that will be able to play catch up. If they get an early lead on us, I don't see Oakland being a team that would hold a lead.

Edited by JBURGE

4 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

That's really my only issue with this game, is players/coaches looking ahead of this game. We have KC slated in, Chargers, Carolina. Just hoping this isn't a trap game for us. I agree with AG, this is the first game this year where we should not lose. 

If we can get out to a quick lead like we have been solid at this year (not last week) I don't see Oakland being a team right now that will be able to play catch up. If they get an early lead on us, I don't see Oakland being a team that would hold a lead.

Yep.  It's fair to say this game will be won in the trenches on both sides.  Running lanes for both teams.  Who's best at creating them and who's best at closing them down.

Zach Kruse: I'm reminded of a game from 2013. Browns at Lambeau Field. Packers didn't have James Jones or Randall Cobb, so Aaron Rodgers found Jarrett Boykin eight times for 103 yards and a TD. Wouldn't be that surprising if Allen Lazard did something similar Sunday.

• Ross Uglem:  I mean then you just can't run four-wide or rotate the receivers. Shepherd at the X or Z is not operable.
  • Peter Bukowski: Packers haven't run 4WR all year and I agree on the second part. I wouldn't be surprised if Shepherd is pushed to sub role only.