the peck boys versus the kizer 2019 exclusive (MNF): the inaugural damarea crockett showcase + return of incomparable tony brown part TROIS

FinneasGage

i'm tired of this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna make sure nothing bad happens to the cheese

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Game 1 - 28 rushes for 98 yards - W vs DEN
Game 2 - 19 rushes for 129yards- L vs KC
Game 3 - 20 rushes for 88 yards - L vs MN
Game 4 - 32 rushes for 188yards- W vs INDY
Game 5 - 39 rushes for 169yards- W vs CHI

This is a pretty brutal schedule for oakland with pretty good results.

Tough team for sure.

Game 1 - 28 rushes for 98 yards - W vs DEN - leading rusher: Jacobs - 23 rushes / 88 yds / 13 long / 3.8yds per
Game 2 - 19 rushes for 129yards- L vs KC - leading rusher: Jacobs - 12 rushes / 99 yards / 51 long / 8.25yds per
Game 3 - 20 rushes for 88 yards - L vs MN- leading rusher: Jacobs - 10 rushes / 44 yards / 18 long / 4.4yds per
Game 4 - 32 rushes for 188yards- W vs INDY - leading rusher: Jacobs - 17 rushes / 79 yards / 16 long / 4.6yds per  **
Game 5 - 39 rushes for 169yards- W vs CHI - leading rusher: Jacobs - 26 rushes / 123 yards / 21 long / 4.7yds per

** Trevor Davis had 2 rushes / 74yards / 60 long this game - which puts that 188total in to context.

17 hours ago, Scoremore said:

We are not at full strength.  Losing Savage really really sucks.  Det wouldn't have it those bombs had he been back there.  Down Adams, GMO, and possibly MVS.  It's going to be another tough game.  Their are no gimmes in this league.  Packers need to stop Jacobs if we can do that we'll be OK.  Pack will win this one it will be somewhat uncomfortable but not as bad as DET.  Pack 24  Oak 20.

It doesn't help that Adams toe is still sidelining him.   :(

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Our WR corp is so bad but we are a total running team now anyways. Jacobs is great, our O line is full of maulers (this will be Gabe Jackson's first game back this season too), Waller and Moreau can both block well and Ingold is great at blocking too. The only way the Raiders have a chance is if we grind out the running game. Our passing weapons are atrocious. 

Our WR corps is pretty thin right now too.  No Adams, MVS isn't 100%, Geronimo is in concussion protocol the others are UDFAs.

3 hours ago, JBURGE said:

That's really my only issue with this game, is players/coaches looking ahead of this game. We have KC slated in, Chargers, Carolina. Just hoping this isn't a trap game for us. I agree with AG, this is the first game this year where we should not lose. 

If we can get out to a quick lead like we have been solid at this year (not last week) I don't see Oakland being a team right now that will be able to play catch up. If they get an early lead on us, I don't see Oakland being a team that would hold a lead.

Looking past the Raiders to the Chargers seems like a strange idea considering the Raiders are better than the Chargers.

Packers are better than both, of course, plus are always tough at Lambeau and really should win this game. But everyone thought the Raiders would lose to the Colts and Bears as well...

17 minutes ago, Nightmare said:
3 hours ago, JBURGE said:

That's really my only issue with this game, is players/coaches looking ahead of this game. We have KC slated in, Chargers, Carolina. Just hoping this isn't a trap game for us. I agree with AG, this is the first game this year where we should not lose. 

If we can get out to a quick lead like we have been solid at this year (not last week) I don't see Oakland being a team right now that will be able to play catch up. If they get an early lead on us, I don't see Oakland being a team that would hold a lead.

Looking past the Raiders to the Chargers seems like a strange idea considering the Raiders are better than the Chargers.

Packers are better than both, of course, plus are always tough at Lambeau and really should win this game. But everyone thought the Raiders would lose to the Colts and Bears as well...

Glad that you picked one game out of those 3 lol.... Technically KC is probably the "easiest" one of the 4 now that Mahomes will be out. 

Yes, I think a game in LA against the Chargers is a harder game than in Lambeau against the Raiders. 

16 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

We aren't used to Oakland being good.  They are better this year than we expected.  It is almost like the Antonio Brown saga drew so much attention that the bump in the quality of the play was missed.

Should be a good game.

10 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Glad that you picked one game out of those 3 lol.... Technically KC is probably the "easiest" one of the 4 now that Mahomes will be out. 

Yes, I think a game in LA against the Chargers is a harder game than in Lambeau against the Raiders. 

Perhaps unsurprisingly I singled out that one because I think the Chiefs and Panthers are better than the Raiders, but that the Chargers aren't.

Going to play the Chargers in LA has got to be one of the most favorable trips in the league. The weather will be great, you'll have 90% of the stadium and playing a team who are yet again injury-riddled. Maybe still tougher than a home game, yeah, but one I doubt your coaching staff would look past a current matchup to worry about.