the peck boys versus the kizer 2019 exclusive (MNF): the inaugural damarea crockett showcase + return of incomparable tony brown part TROIS

FinneasGage

i'm tired of this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna make sure nothing bad happens to the cheese

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman:  Green Bay had 8 players catch a pass today. They all had at least 2 catches and 25 yards. 5 of the 8 caught touchdown passes. Spread the wealth.

Six of them had a catch longer than 20 yards too. What Rodgers did today has only been done twice in NFL history: 5 td passes, 1 rush and 400 yards throwing the ball. 

• Like 2

BTW, I'm really starting to like Lazard! Kid had a drop on a perfect pass, but he goes up after it. He's going to be a big help for us this year. 

Kudos to Allison for playing today after that hit last week. No way I figured he'd get throw concussion protocol. 

I'll be honest; I wasn't sure Rodgers could spread the wealth to so many largely untried and not-quite-there players once Adams went down. It's turning into shades of Brett Favre mid-96, though that was only for a real brief stretch and the team went 3-2 through that period.

9 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Looks like they dusted off the 2011 defensive playbook this week.

Yep... Really, and I said this in the 3Q, it was a 2011 game.

#12 was in Godgers mode, the defense couldn't stop anything, but made a couple big plays.

49 minutes ago, Golfman said:

NO! I was never good enough to play a tour event. I came close one time to qualifying for an event, but close doesn't count. 

I don't play anymore, too many injures though the years. What Tony Romo did a few weeks ago is amazing. I hope he gets a few more chances to try again. 

What did Tony do on the links?  I didn't hear...

Andy Herman: 

Rodgers:

"I think this was the most complete that I've played."

"I felt good about the timing, there were a lot of balls thrown on time."

"Obviously the line played fantastic."

"Bryan & Dave have been rocks."

"I thought Jimmy played really well."

44 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I don't think anybody can argue that point, but maybe Jackson should be playing safety. Doesn't appear to have the athletic ability to play CB in the NFL. Redmond was brutal again today. 

On another note, I want to see more of #42 on defense. 

I just figured they must have tried him there in practice at some point since Redmond looks no good.  Maybe not, but if they did and Redmond is still starting, then Jackson must be really bad.

28 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I noticed that guy too, holding a manila folder.

Probably his Allstate agent. There’s been a lot of that going around.

Want to hear something really pathetic. I agreed to help someone lay subfloor in a remodel today. He knows not and cares not about football. I agreed to help cheerfully cuz I love doing that sh!+ and besides, we have a Monday night game this week. Gotta do something when my favorite team isn’t playing.

Got into car to drive home, turned on radio, “And the Green Bay Packers improve to 6-1 on an absolutely historic day for Aaron Rodgers!”

😞

7 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Probably his Allstate agent. There’s been a lot of that going around.

Want to hear something really pathetic. I agreed to help someone lay subfloor in a remodel today. He knows not and cares not about football. I agreed to help cheerfully cuz I love doing that sh!+ and besides, we have a Monday night game this week. Gotta do something when my favorite team isn’t playing.

Got into car to drive home, turned on radio, “And the Green Bay Packers improve to 6-1 on an absolutely historic day for Aaron Rodgers!”

😞

Dang.

I did that in the Thursday night Miracle in Motown game...  I woke up Friday morning, turned on my phone and had over 100 missed texts - O.o