the peck boys versus the kizer 2019 exclusive (MNF): the inaugural damarea crockett showcase + return of incomparable tony brown part TROIS

FinneasGage

i'm tired of this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna make sure nothing bad happens to the cheese

9 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I wonder what longest YPC is for a WR with more than 1 catch in a game is

66.5 is probably up there I'd guess

Using the game finder in PFR, there are games with 2+ receptions and 66+ yards (14 with the one yesterday which hasn't been updated I guess):

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/pgl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=game&year_min=1950&year_max=2019&season_start=1&season_end=-1&pos[]=QB&pos[]=WR&pos[]=RB&pos[]=TE&pos[]=OL&pos[]=DL&pos[]=LB&pos[]=DB&is_starter=E&game_type=R&career_game_num_min=1&career_game_num_max=400&qb_start_num_min=1&qb_start_num_max=400&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&week_num_min=0&week_num_max=99&c1stat=rec&c1comp=gt&c1val=2&c2stat=rec_yds_per_rec&c2comp=gt&c2val=66&c5val=1.0&order_by=pass_td

All of them have exactly 2 catches, which makes sense because it'd be pretty hard to keep such a high average with 3 or more (you'd need 200+ yards).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CWood21 said:

To me, it's just amusing how the opinion of the Bears' offense has changed in what 7 games?

They were ready to jump off of tall buildings after week 1. 

8 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

There were people who didn't think that offense was going to be a dumpster fire?

There were Bears fans who were putting money on Trubisky to win the MVP. He was one of the top 10 players with the most bets I believe in Vegas. 

6 hours ago, cannondale said:
Boyle went in after this fist fight

Man, how can you not love to see that? Hopefully, things are starting to click schematically and we will see a lot more of this, along with receivers getting open more consistently.

Edited by Victor1124

33 minutes ago, Victor1124 said:
6 hours ago, cannondale said:
Boyle went in after this fist fight

Man, how can you not love to see that? Hopefully, things are starting to click schematically and we will see a lot more of this, along with receivers getting open more consistently.

Edited 22 minutes ago by Victor1124

IDK guys. Rodgers punches LaFleur pretty hard there. 

10 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Everybody's a good QB, a good Coach, a good teammate, etc.  when the team is winning. That's rarely the issue. You need it when the team is losing games. Hopefully we have no need to see that this year. 

Agreed but you certainly know how to keep a wet blanket down on a 6-1 team. 

Cakeshoppe:  LOL!  What do you expect Rodgers to do better?  Good grief man … get a grip.   He had a perfect QB rating for the 1st time in Packer history.  Some people's expectations are not realistic. 

Edited by coachbuns
thoughts

6 hours ago, Packer_ESP said:

Homer Jones with a solid effort of 2 receptions for 173 yards (86.5 avg) wins the contest in a valiant 34-34 tie lol

• Like 1