the peck boys versus the kizer 2019 exclusive (MNF): the inaugural damarea crockett showcase + return of incomparable tony brown part TROIS

FinneasGage

i'm tired of this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna make sure nothing bad happens to the cheese

15 hours ago, St Vince said:

Can someone explain why Shepherd's still on the roster?  Do we really need to burn a roster spot for a guy who can fair catch? If they can't trust him just get rid of him. Didn't see the full game but heard he got zero targets.

Would you target him after his last game?  I believe that kid has to start stacking some practice success and then Rodgers will go to him.  He will have his time to redeem himself, but it obviously wasn't going to be right away.  

10 hours ago, mikebpackfan said:

Did we ever figure out who the suit was that pissed off MLF?

Not that I've heard. but I saw him in the post game locker room celebration when LaFleur was giving Rodgers the game ball.  He was still holding the manila folder.

Edited by {Family Ghost}

13 hours ago, mikebpackfan said:

Did we ever figure out who the suit was that pissed off MLF?

Dammit, why did you have to remind me. I thought for sure that would come out but then I forgot. It's trivial and stupid but I just wanted to know.

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

Dammit, why did you have to remind me. I thought for sure that would come out but then I forgot. It's trivial and stupid but I just wanted to know.

I did a little digging and it appears to be Jason Wahlers, VP of Communications, probably telling him about plans for post-game interviews and such. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I did a little digging and it appears to be Jason Wahlers, VP of Communications, probably telling him about plans for post-game interviews and such. 

And Matt was just like hey ******* the game isn't over I'm guessing?

Also, thanks for figuring that out 

Edited by Norm