the peck boys versus the kizer 2019 exclusive (MNF): the inaugural damarea crockett showcase + return of incomparable tony brown part TROIS

FinneasGage

i'm tired of this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna make sure nothing bad happens to the cheese

3 hours ago, coachbuns said:

Cakeshoppe:  LOL!  What do you expect Rodgers to do better?  Good grief man … get a grip.   He had a perfect QB rating for the 1st time in Packer history.  Some people's expectations are not realistic. 

Did you read the rest of that sentence?Rodgers had a great game and nothing I wrote was intended to say otherwise. Despite the passer rating numbers, I also think he’s played plenty better games than this one. My intention was to say I don’t think his season has necessarily peaked yet.

12 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

Did you read the rest of that sentence?Rodgers had a great game and nothing I wrote was intended to say otherwise. Despite the passer rating numbers, I also think he’s played plenty better games than this one. My intention was to say I don’t think his season has necessarily peaked yet.

Trying to argue for other games being "better".  And I don't think there is one.

Especially because this one came within the confines of the system.  He bought time with his legs, yes.  But...he's wasn't reliant on that.  He was reliant on the scheme and reads.  

To me, this was his best game as he dictated the throws by diverting the defense with his eyes.

And his accuracy was nothing short of amazing.

That deep one to MVS wasn't perfect.  That's the one that I think he would want back.  He hits him in stride, as he did Jordy many times and that's a TD right there.  But, he got the completion and it was placed in a spot for MVS and MVS only.

1 hour ago, Cakeshoppe said:

Yup, I did so why mention what you did in your 1st sentence?  That was a perfect qb rating with 6 total tds.  That is peak and hope it continues!  

1 hour ago, Cakeshoppe said:

Only one other game comes to mind.  Divisional Championship against Atlanta in 2010.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, St Vince said:

Will keep saying it we need a Howard Green. Clark and Adams just aren't stout enough. We're getting the ball ran down our throats and it will come back to bite us. We need a big run stopper more than we need another WR.

We could also use an ILB that doesn't whiff in the hole on what should have been a 3 yard run, and instead went for 52. 

If it weren't for possible concerns with on-the-field communication (because 50 is our leader there), I'd be all for saying the best combo for this defense at ILB come December and beyond would be Goodson-Burks. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

We could also use an ILB that doesn't whiff in the hole on what should have been a 3 yard run, and instead went for 52. 

If it weren't for possible concerns with on-the-field communication (because 50 is our leader there), I'd be all for saying the best combo for this defense at ILB come December and beyond would be Goodson-Burks. 

But Blake had 16 TaCkLeS!

13 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

That's moronic. Goodson and Burks both really kinda suck

I cant decide which defensive gameplan i disliked the most so far. Probably the Iggles, although...Pettine got roasted with all of the zone coverage over the middle of the field. That being said, i thought once again he was legit in the defenses scheming in the redzone.

11 minutes ago, snackattack said:

you know the season is going really well when people resort to beating up on blake martinez.

Nobody hates Packer players more than Packer fans it seems. 

Edited by Apex
Grammer
  • Like 2