the peck boys versus the kizer 2019 exclusive (MNF): the inaugural damarea crockett showcase + return of incomparable tony brown part TROIS

FinneasGage

i'm tired of this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna make sure nothing bad happens to the cheese

1 minute ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

I am a little disappointed that the thread was not invaded by Lions fans complaining about the officiating.

So much for their team coming out and beating a division foe after that happened to them.

To me?  ...even though they've kind of owned us for a couple of years?  They are the same old Lions.

8 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

6-1?  You sure, @Norm ?

I read these threads and there's a lot of bellyaching about Rodgers this, Rodgers that, Gary this...etc.

I thought for a moment we were 1-6.

Hey I don't think I bitched about Gary other than that one space cadet that kept saying running unblocked was a great play lol

I'm pretty optimistic until things go haywire with insane optimism, even them, I'm usually kinda on their side just trying to pull it back to the middle.

Can someone explain why Shepherd's still on the roster?  Do we really need to burn a roster spot for a guy who can fair catch? If they can't trust him just get rid of him. Didn't see the full game but heard he got zero targets.

Edited by St Vince

38 minutes ago, Norm said:

Not this nightmare again. Please Gute trade Blake now so I don't have to hear about this for ten years.

Yeah this one is always fun. I think part of his job is to tackle guys that get through the line. We play allot of 5 on the line with a single ILB. What is he supposed to do. I bet Pettine loves the kid.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

6-1?  You sure, @Norm ?

I read these threads and there's a lot of bellyaching about Rodgers this, Rodgers that, Gary this...etc.

I thought for a moment we were 1-6.

Unless we stop everyone and score a TD on every possession this will continue. Reading in the game day thread is the best when we get scored on about 20 posters lose their junk and start posting how crappy our defence is and then when we score of get a stop those same 20 are totally opposite we are the best ever. It's like being with a bunch of bipolar folks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Reading in the game day thread is the best when we get scored on about 20 posters lose their junk and start posting how crappy our defence is and then when we score of get a stop those same 20 are totally opposite we are the best ever.

IDK if others are like me, I know SOME are serious but I've been saying for a decade that I'm tongue in cheek about flipping out in the GDT even when I'm never really upset at all during games unless it's some Seattle collapse or the TO game or some crap. I know the defense sucks, then was GOAT this past game had a few people I know just kid around.

Edited by Norm

1 hour ago, Norm said:

IDK if others are like me, I know SOME are serious but I've been saying for a decade that I'm tongue in cheek about flipping out in the GDT even when I'm never really upset at all during games unless it's some Seattle collapse or the TO game or some crap. I know the defense sucks, then was GOAT this past game had a few people I know just kid around.

The million dollar question is are you really a Kumerow fan???

2 hours ago, St Vince said:

Can someone explain why Shepherd's still on the roster?  Do we really need to burn a roster spot for a guy who can fair catch? If they can't trust him just get rid of him. Didn't see the full game but heard he got zero targets.

I read that Shepherd only played three snaps on offense. I agree that he hasn't done anything (except muff a punt and have ball bounce off his face for an interception), but I don't think the coaches have shut him down on punt returns. Opposing teams have been kicking the ball high and not giving our returners any opportunities. It was the same when Trevor Davis was returning punts for the first few games. 

On offense, Shepherd could still do something. He's a bottom-of-the-roster player who was a UDFA and is only seven games into his career. When our QB has 429 yards passing I'm not going to complain about the one WR who didn't catch any.