Week 7 non-Viking games

vike daddy

Does this all but assure (in you guys’ opinion) that New England will take the AFC? 

Only teams that I personally view as potential obstacles on their way to another Super Bowl are:

Houston, Buffalo, and that’s it. 

Not too high on Indianapolis beating NE, and Baltimore will need more than Jackson to get it done. 

1 minute ago, Torchezim said:

Does this all but assure (in you guys’ opinion) that New England will take the AFC? 

Only teams that I personally view as potential obstacles on their way to another Super Bowl are:

Not too high on Indianapolis beating NE, and Baltimore will need more than Jackson to get it done. 

Unless Brady gets injured, yes.  Buffalo likely can't beat NE, especially in a playoff situation. Houston is probably the only team I could see beating them, but I would never count out John Harbaugh...he always seems to do well against Belichick, even if they don't win.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

I wouldn’t go that far yet. If the Chiefs can win half their games without Mahomes and get him close to healthy by December, they have the talent to make a run. If Mahomes goes on IR, than yes. The AFC west isn’t very good this year. Which is why I wonder if KC needs to entertain the idea of trading for a better backup, to allow Mahomes more recovery time, through November. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Unless Brady gets injured, yes.  Buffalo likely can't beat NE, especially in a playoff situation. Houston is probably the only team I could see beating them, but I would never count out John Harbaugh...he always seems to do well against Belichick, even if they don't win.  

I can also see Oakland being a contender if they defeat Green Bay this week.  It is sort of difficult to envision them beating NE but as I think about the playoff picture, AFC seems very easy to predict at this point.

NE, KC, Houston, Buffalo, Baltimore and Oakland/Indianapolis. The other teams are just so bad.  

8 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

I can also see Oakland being a contender if they defeat Green Bay this week.  It is sort of difficult to envision them beating NE but as I think about the playoff picture, AFC seems very easy to predict at this point.

NE, KC, Houston, Buffalo, Baltimore and Oakland/Indianapolis. The other teams are just so bad.  

NFC is stacked.

Seahawks, 49ers and Rams in the West.

Vikes, Packers, Bears in the North.

Eagles and Cowboys in the East.

Saints should run away with the south, looks like a bad division this year.

My guess is the two wild card spots come out of the West and North.

All of these teams have a shot at the playoffs and very well will be better than several AFC teams that will get in.

Edited by vikingsrule

1 hour ago, vikingsrule said:

NFC is stacked.

Seahawks, 49ers and Rams in the West.

Vikes, Packers, Bears in the North.

Eagles and Cowboys in the East.

Saints should run away with the south, looks like a bad division this year.

My guess is the two wild card spots come out of the West and North.

All of these teams have a shot at the playoffs and very well will be better than several AFC teams that will get in.

The NFC Super Bowl representative will certainly be battle-tested!

• Like 1