Patrick Mahomes exits game with knee injury

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

I say dont rush him back

I'd have to agree. Hold him out one additional week against the Chargers, and then you have a bye week. That's 2 more weeks to make sure he should be alright. Bringing him back December 1st would be a lot better IMO.

I watched my brother deal with dislocated knees as an OL in high school. If they try to play him through this the risk of dislocating it again is significantly high. I dont know if my family just has ****ty knees but my bro played a week after dislocating his left one and ended up dislocating the right one in that game. So they should be careful about this. Mahomes is too young to risk something this serious

10 minutes ago, Joe_is_the_best said:

I know it was a freak accident, but if your QB has a gimpy ankle, doing a QB sneak is taking an unnecessary risk.

I think this is being overblown. You could say the same thing for having a QB role out or take a deep drop back or anything that could cause him to get hit. I’d love to see some statistics on how often QB’s get hurt on QB sneaks, just on feel without stats is it would a low risk play historically.

Edited by Mizter_Clean10
  • Like 2