Fat German is a virgin no more

Fatgerman

Hope you guys enjoyed that title. Since the Buckeyes decided to kick me in the beanbag tonight, I decided to post my first topic; the idea for which struck me on the John. It's easy to choose which Browns QB one hates most. For me it's easily JFF, the rat bastard. But here's the question: which QB fooled you the most into believing he was gonna be the QB to finally be great and save the franchise?? Since 99' who really convinced you? Get your humble hat's out gentlemen. I'll start us out. I nearly cried when we drafted Joe Thomas and Brady Quinn in 07'. I truly believed that that draft was the point that would turn us around. Beautiful Brady Quinn, handsome SOB! I bought the line of B.S. Charlie Weiss spewed about how Brady would easily become a top 10 QB in the league. I loved the photo of Brady in his tiny little child sized Bernie jersey. I thought, Tom Brady - Brady Quinn, the symmetry was there. But alas, he blew more than a cheap call-girl working Mardi Gras on Bourbon street. His awesome game against a sorry Detroit Lions team was his final slap in my face, the final rush of false hope. I hate you Brady Quinn, and your muscles. I hope you have a tiny unit.

So, in honor of our new QB, and the hope carried upon his broad shoulders, who was your Brady Quinn?

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Coke is bad for QB's. 

The heck you say! Coke bad? Actually, funny thing to me is: most of the guys doing blow in the 80's typically played better. But not Johnny! Nope. Johnny forgot the one important rule of being the next Joe fricken Namath: you gotta play like joe fricken Namath. Blow and 24/7 parties without the good football just makes you an after school special. 

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

I've pretty much not been on board with any QB we took except Brady Quinn. Last time I ever got suckered by stats. Stupid gorgeous human male. That Brady Quinn/Godzilla pic of him coming out if the ocean had me in a tizzy!

I know. Got my sheets sticky too. 

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Not in New Zealand it isn't. 

Actually I don't really know we don't have cocaine, we use pure meth instead. 

Cheese and rice kiwi, I thought we were talking about soda.

Cocaine's fine here, helps keep you thin and gives you a great excuse for spending 20 minutes in the bathroom when you're on a date and don't want to admit you had to poop.

4 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

The heck you say! Coke bad? Actually, funny thing to me is: most of the guys doing blow in the 80's typically played better. But not Johnny! Nope. Johnny forgot the one important rule of being the next Joe fricken Namath: you gotta play like joe fricken Namath. Blow and 24/7 parties without the good football just makes you an after school special. 

I could see it working for a LB or a DE, not so much for a QB. 

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Cheese and rice kiwi, I thought we were talking about soda.

Cocaine's fine here, helps keep you thin and gives you a great excuse for spending 20 minutes in the bathroom when you're on a date and don't want to admit you had to poop.

When I come to Cleveland I look forward to it.

Archived