Jets G Kelechi Osemele may require should surgery; Jets attempting to make him practice/play

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

Unfortunately the media is only reporting KO's side of the story. So many people are ripping the Jets and they have no clue the reasoning behind what the Jets are in my opinion rightfully doing.

Jets cant comment cause 8ts a legsl issue, this is ridiculous. 

Don't get me wrong, the Jets are a dumpster-fire and their history suggests to side with the player. However, Joe Douglas is a highly respected personnel man. Many players have great relationships with him, and he has tremendous respect for offensive lineman. Yet it appears he's the person spearheading this "war" with Osemele. Will be very interested to hear his side, if we ever get a chance. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Don't get me wrong, the Jets are a dumpster-fire and their history suggests to side with the player. However, Joe Douglas is a highly respected personnel man. Many players have great relationships with him, and he has tremendous respect for offensive lineman. Yet it appears he's the person spearheading this "war" with Osemele. Will be very interested to hear his side, if we ever get a chance. 

Everyone blasting Gase for this which is hilarious. 

Whether Jets were right or wrong, they really mismanaged this situation. A lot of players look emotionless, even when positive plays being made. 

Someone has to address the team this week, be transparent, and allow for a “town hall” discussion. Let the players voice their frustration and put it to bed.