Hilarious Compilation of Poor Officiating

TL-TwoWinsAway

10 hours ago, 3rivers said:

so in the last decade, which teams have been victims the most to officiating and which have benefitted the most?

Would require some legwork to determine. Off the top of my head the most straightforward way to ballpark it would be to look at how many "penalty yards over average" a team has against them. i.e. Bills average 60 penalty yards per game but are called for 70 against NE. NE benefits by 10 yes.

The other side is trickier because it is difficult to differentiate between a team that the genuinely disciplined vs consistently not getting called for penalties. I don't have a good way to figure that distinction out in my early morning brain.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:28 AM, 3rivers said:

so in the last decade, which teams have been victims the most to officiating and which have benefitted the most?

Dunno' really but feels like Seattle has a good chance of being one of the biggest benefactors. First of all, that defense held their way to a SB win, the fail mary, the batted ball against the Lions, the Browns game, the Clay Matthews touching the passer call etc. 

9 hours ago, evilflamingo said:

Dunno' really but feels like Seattle has a good chance of being one of the biggest benefactors. First of all, that defense held their way to a SB win, the fail mary, the batted ball against the Lions, the Browns game, the Clay Matthews touching the passer call etc. 

maybe teams get their time at being favoured by the refs. I don't know how it goes, but many fans and commentators have had complaints about bad calls. If they didn't have instant replay, then none of us would complain, but there would be many missed calls and some of the people on the field (or with good views )would see the missed calls.  It has got to the point where they will have to make some changes to try and at least make some people happy.  What and when , that's another story.

14 hours ago, MWil23 said:

This one absolutely takes the cake:

duke-johnson-fumble-notfumble.jpg

Anyone want to guess why the NFL didn't even make a statement about the official who made this call?

I have never screamed so much at my tv in my life. Maybe the raiders game is close to a tie.

Such a scam.