Western Conference Wins and seeding projections

vikes635

1. Portland Trailblazers 55 wins                                                                              9. Dallas Mavericks 43 Wins

2. Denver Nuggets 54 wins                                                                                      10. Minnesota Timberwolves 40 Wins

3. Utah Jazz 52 wins                                                                                                 11. Sacramento Kings 39 Wins 

4. Houston Rockets 51 wins                                                                                    12. Oklahoma City Thunder 37 Wins

5. Golden State Warriors 49 Wins                                                                           13. New Orleans Pelicans 30 Wins

6. Los Angles Clippers 49 Wins                                                                               14. Phoenix Suns 23 Wins

7. Los Angles Lakers  48 Wins                                                                                 15. Memphis Grizzlies 22 wins

8. San Antonio Spurs 47 Wins

10 hours ago, vikes635 said:

1. Portland Trailblazers 55 wins                                                                              9. Dallas Mavericks 43 Wins

2. Denver Nuggets 54 wins                                                                                      10. Minnesota Timberwolves 40 Wins

3. Utah Jazz 52 wins                                                                                                 11. Sacramento Kings 39 Wins 

4. Houston Rockets 51 wins                                                                                    12. Oklahoma City Thunder 37 Wins

5. Golden State Warriors 49 Wins                                                                           13. New Orleans Pelicans 30 Wins

6. Los Angles Clippers 49 Wins                                                                               14. Phoenix Suns 23 Wins

7. Los Angles Lakers  48 Wins                                                                                 15. Memphis Grizzlies 22 wins

8. San Antonio Spurs 47 Wins

Wow, you really think the 2 LA teams finish that low??

10 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am surprised you guys don't project LAL higher.

LeBron and AD will both probably be on load management most of the year. Plus I don't think they'll be very good defensively and I'm not in love with the rest of their team outside of those two. 

11 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am surprised you guys don't project LAL higher.

I still think the thought of either the Clippers or Lakers having the best record is unlikely.  I think both of them are going to be keeping load management under control.  I think you're probably going to see either Denver or Houston have the best overall record.

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I still think the thought of either the Clippers or Lakers having the best record is unlikely.  I think both of them are going to be keeping load management under control.  I think you're probably going to see either Denver or Houston have the best overall record.

Yeah I get the part about load management but I still think even with that issue they would still finished top-four just my opinion

I also believe it will take some time with the teams that had moving pieces  to get in a consistent groove. If was ranking who would do best the second half of the season the rankings would be entirely different. The first round of the playoffs is going to be the best we've ever seen. IMO

On 10/19/2019 at 6:44 PM, NYRaider said:

Not going to project wins but I have seeding: 

1. LA Clippers

2. Utah Jazz

3. Denver Nuggets

4. Portland Trailblazers

5. Los Angeles Lakers

6. Houston Rockets

7. San Antonio Spurs

8. Sacramento Kings

Golden State not making playoffs?  Bold!