Do you guys have a game Sunday...?

vike daddy

3 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

aw c'mon, i thought the Lions had a better than typical team this year. you guys think so, or not?

Eh, Not really... I mean they do nice things sure but coaching isn't good. They blew a huge lead in the forth quarter to the Cardinals and that game, that tie, sums up exactly what the Lions are. I'm expecting a 14-21 point loss today. They're just not that great, not terrible... like not Dolphins/Bengals bad but still not good or winning anything. 

I get blasted on here sometimes for posting my opinions on the organization but... Clearly... a lot of people feel the same way, at least a little bit, or we'd have some game threads made and discussion about it.... but everyone knows what's about to come. 

Edited by SimbaWho
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

aw c'mon, i thought the Lions had a better than typical team this year. you guys think so, or not?

Probably an above average team, but this year we're in the toughest division in football. I think the coaching and play has developed nicely, but we've got a bad offensive line and don't get at the QB. We don't get sacks (scheme I think) and we see consistent pressure on Stafford.

Last weeks game really took it out of everyone too. Badly.

On the plus side, Golladay looks like he's developing into a mighty fine receiver. Mighty fine.

Edited by nagahide13

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

Probably an above average team, but this year we're in the toughest division in football. I think the coaching and play has developed nicely, but we've got a bad offensive line and don't get at the QB. We don't get sacks (scheme I think) and we see consistent pressure on Stafford.

yeah, i think it's a perfect storm setting for the Vikings today, and a rough one for you guys. our D-line and blitzers will get in to your backfiend, while Cook and our receivers will get in to your soft LB's.

is Patricia a decent coach with a future, or not so much?

Seems like everyone needs to take a breath. If the lions manage to come out with a win today we remain in the mix for the division. Also, we have 2 winnable games after against the giants and the raiders. String 3 wins in a row 5-2-1 and I think people’s attitudes may adjust. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Seems like everyone needs to take a breath. If the lions manage to come out with a win today we remain in the mix for the division. Also, we have 2 winnable games after against the giants and the raiders. String 3 wins in a row 5-2-1 and I think people’s attitudes may adjust. 

I agree.

People seem to be forgetting that our tough point in the schedule is over and we came away alright. Doesn't guarantee anything going forward, but if we continue to improve, we'll be fine.

• Like 1