Week 7: Jacksonville Jaguars (2-4) @ Cincinnati Bengals (0-6)

Adrenaline_Flux

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I didn't watch the game so I was indicting him, just curious where everyone stands. Looking at the stats, you can't be so excited

He did enough to win and that’s all you can ask for. But if this was a real test against a decent opponent he would have failed. It’s the Bengals period you have come out and put your foot on the throat of the opponents. If you smell blood in the water ie Foles injury; if he truly wants to be the starter you have to cease the day. That just hasn’t happened for Minshew.

Minshew can be a hell of a starter down the road I do have faith in that. 

39 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

He did enough to win and that’s all you can ask for. But if this was a real test against a decent opponent he would have failed. It’s the Bengals period you have come out and put your foot on the throat of the opponents. If you smell blood in the water ie Foles injury; if he truly wants to be the starter you have to cease the day. That just hasn’t happened for Minshew.

Minshew can be a hell of a starter down the road I do have faith in that. 

Yea I was pretty disappointed considering this game was close halfway thru the 4th

Say what you want about Foles but his experience in the amount of football he has seen is severely under valued. Not too many things impresses me about Foles but one thing that I do like about his game is he is cerebral and if he gets the opportunity to bury you he will. That is the part of the game Minshew hasn’t tapped into yet when you have inferior competition you can’t play down to their level. You have to show the difference between 0-6 and 2-4 especially against a team as depleted as the Bengals. They could only dress 46 players. And for most of the game you couldn’t tell who was who if you were watching the game in black and white.

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I didn't watch the game so I was indicting him, just curious where everyone stands. Looking at the stats, you can't be so excited

still deserves to start.  better long-term option and ;et him take his lumps and find out if hes the next late round gem qb or a career backup type.   defense really didnt wow me with the pressure on the qb like u would think.  i think this team is better off in the long-term trying to develop the young guys