Titans Jeffery Simmons activated

3rivers

While medical treatment and recovery time has lessen over the years with major injuries , why risk another set back? You picked up a steal in the draft because most teams didnt want to red-shirt his first season knowing it was probably a lost cause. Don't try and prove that you're smarter then the average bear getting this kid hurt again.

With the crap going on in DC and  with the Jets you'd think the Titans would be on high alert rushing Simmons back? 

I have read about others returning and re-injuring . The time table depends on the person, and the position they play. I would expect a DT to have to need to be 100% healed and then hope nothing bad happens once play resumes post injury .

45 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I didn't watch your team last season. Mariota makes Titans football unbearable.

Is it because he doesn't suit their system, and would you say he is a bust?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

I have read about others returning and re-injuring . The time table depends on the person, and the position they play. I would expect a DT to have to need to be 100% healed and then hope nothing bad happens once play resumes post injury .

Is it because he doesn't suit their system, and would you say he is a bust?

Their system is fine, but I just don't think he's talented enough to be considered a reliable starter.