Vikings @ Lions GDT

Lionized

I suppose I’ll get one started since we are less than 2 hours out. I may pretty this up later after I get done with chores around the the house may not. 

What are some of y’alls prediction for the game? Score, player stats, story line of the game? 

Injuries. Will Hand play today? What’s the impact with him on or off the field? 

Do we game plan against the Vikings run or pass? 

4 minutes ago, TimeForChange said:

Lions 35-0

Old school pound the ball. Our RBs will carry the game with a total of 427 and 5 TDs 

Minnesotas time of possession will be 8 minutes 

Lol I think that would be a Kurt Warner bold prediction for the game. 

• Like 1

My prediction last week would of been pretty close if not for you know who.

I think this one is surprisingly high scoring. 27-23 Lions.

I do think were the better team overall.

I think Hock and James really get going. Run game is still stagnant, but not as bad as last week.

I see Diggs and Thielan doing some damage but nothing huge. Cook will probably get about 100 yards but I think we get a couple turnovers off Cousins.

• Like 1

Vikings at Lions Inactives today:

Vikings: CB Marcus Sherels, LB Ben Gedeon, OL Brett Jones, G Dru Samia, T Oli Udoh, DL Jalyn Holmes, DT Armon Watts

Lions: DT Mike Daniels, QB David Blough, RB Tra Carson, OL Oday Aboushi, DL Da'shawn Hand, OL Beau Benzschawel, CB Amani Oruwariye

34 minutes ago, detroitroar said:

My prediction last week would of been pretty close if not for you know who.

I think this one is surprisingly high scoring. 27-23 Lions.

I do think were the better team overall.

I think Hock and James really get going. Run game is still stagnant, but not as bad as last week.

I see Diggs and Thielan doing some damage but nothing huge. Cook will probably get about 100 yards but I think we get a couple turnovers off Cousins.

I'm in agreement with the score and the W. I think either KG or Marvin will have a big day with Hock bouncing back.

Stafford will get sacked 3 times but he'll overcome it with some big plays. Cousins already feels the pressure to force feed his guys. Slay, Coleman, Diggs and Walker should eliminate them. We've shut down far more explosive offenses and I expect we'll do the same here. Cook is going to get his. Crowd noise is going to be a factor like with the Chiefs game. As long as we don't fumble at the goal line and/or not tackle a guy, we should be ok.

The team has had its hiccups but they have played far better than the record shows against very difficult opponents. We let a rookie QB/HC comeback on what should have been a W; we let the Chiefs steal a W from us with some bad mistakes and we had a W stolen from us by the refs last week. Even if you want to say the Lions should've lost to the Chargers and Eagles (which could be fair on both sides), this is a team that's at least 3-2 and possibly 4-1 depending on how generous you want to be in those other games.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Vikings at Lions Inactives today:

Vikings: CB Marcus Sherels, LB Ben Gedeon, OL Brett Jones, G Dru Samia, T Oli Udoh, DL Jalyn Holmes, DT Armon Watts

Lions: DT Mike Daniels, QB David Blough, RB Tra Carson, OL Oday Aboushi, DL Da'shawn Hand, OL Beau Benzschawel, CB Amani Oruwariye

The glaring names on this list are: Daniels and Hand for the Lions; multiple OL for the Vikes. Not sure if you guys had plans for Jones, Samia or Udoh to contribute this season. I seem to recall hearing your OT's have been struggling a bit. I don't know if that's a huge issue given that we've been rushing only 3 pretty consistently.

It does have to hurt not having the depth in the rotation at DL, especially when they're having to put pressure on while getting double teamed at times. That would be an exhausting endeavor.