NFL Week 7 GDT

SteelKing728

9 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Jalen Ramsey is a beautiful man.

One man can make such a difference is unreal. 

Im not denying Ramsey won't make a difference but don't forget who you are playing.  We just talked about this last week don't judge anything the Rams do today compared to anyone else you will play in the season.   It's the same exact message im giving to the Cards, Texans, and Titans fans as well.   The Falcons can and will be everyones get right game until Quinn is gone or until next season possibly.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Im not denying Ramsey won't make a difference but don't forget who you are playing.  We just talked about this last week don't judge anything the Rams do today compared to anyone else you will play in the season.   It's the same exact message im giving to the Cards, Texans, and Titans fans as well.   The Falcons can and will be everyones get right game until Quinn is gone or until next season possibly.

I thought you guys had a great offense though.

Just now, SBLIII said:

that's why opponent adjustments exist. If you think this is going to change drastically against good offenses you are in for a surprise.

Is there a cardio adjustment for terrible offenses? What is the Pats offense this year? Like 6-7? Where as the Bills is 3rd or 4th worst. 

Just now, Breesus mode said:

Listen Rams fans, I know you’re excited, but the Falcons suck

No ones excited friend. But they’re offense has been elite. And to hold them to 3 points at home

is pretty damm good. Specially with a injured defense.. Also, Rams have some demons against AtL. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Opponent adjusted? The Pats have probably played the worst collection of offenses through six games in NFL History. 

Don’t get me wrong. I still think they are #2. 

Bills Defense also always on field. Josh Allen is dreadful. 

who have the Bills played? Dreadful offenses as well.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Why the Texans? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you but the Colts are good

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

I know. But your Offense has been a machine. So I’ll take that. And we’re on the road. Regardless. This game is just nice to have. After the ugly crap we’ve seen the last 3 weeks