SNF GDT: Eagles @ Cowboys

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

You're correct but let's not act like he didn't drop it because he knew he was about to get sandwiched. Wentz left him out to dry on that throw.

Fair... I'm just salty cause I'm tired of seeing Carson not get some help. 

I'm also used to Jeffery make tough catches.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Fair... I'm just salty cause I'm tired of seeing Carson not get some help. 

I'm also used to Jeffery make tough catches.

You see, I see Eagles fans making this comment that Carson isn't getting any help but then it's almost like you have to ignore that Carson got A LOT of help during the Super Bowl year. I mean A BUNCH of contested catches that guys had no business making. Same as Baker Mayfield last year who's not getting them anymore. It's not something that's sustainable.

Edited by BlaqOptic
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

You see, I see Eagles fans making this comment that Carson isn't getting any help but then it's almost like you have to ignore that Carson got A LOT of help during the Super Bowl year. I mean A BUNCH of contested catches that guys had no business making. Same as Baker Mayfield last year who's not getting them anymore. It's not something that's sustainable.

Carson is a better QB now than 2017.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I don’t know. Dude was firing on all cylinders in 2017. 

He is playing more like a game manager this season. 

There havent been much better QB performances I’ve seen than Wentz’s 2017 campaign 

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He is. But he also got a lot of help in 2017 with guys making catches they had no business making and making excellent plays after the catch. People won't admit it but that season he was largely dependent on the run game and your run game almost never stagnated. While he still needs toe run game to truly be elite, 2019 Wentz can make things happen when there's no running game going because it's clear that Reich was the one who valued running, not Doug.

Edited by BlaqOptic

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

I don’t know. Dude was firing on all cylinders in 2017. 

He is playing more like a game manager this season. 

There havent been much better QB performances I’ve seen than Wentz’s 2017 campaign 

He has no choice. Eagles have no one that can get open past 10 yards.... besides the RB on the wheel route.

• Like 1