Are you buying the Colts' success?

Apparition

4 hours ago, FinSting said:

Lol. In both college and pro. 

Reich is a baller coach, the Colts were smart to hire him. Elite coaches are rare, and Reich is elite. 

They didn’t even want him at first either, they wanted Josh McDaniels.

Reich really thrives being the second option.

• Like 5

Yes. I'm not sure that they will their division, but people had them in the Super Bowl with Luck for a reason. They have one of the best O-Line's in football, good receivers, a young and upcoming defense and one of the best coaches in the league. They're a WC contender without Luck and if they can find a top 10 QB in the next few years they'll be right back in the thicc of the AFC.

The colts were dismissed the second luck retired. Its amazing what they put together. The colts have enough talent to sneak into the SB even with brisset. Had luck stuck around one more year, they would probably win it all. I like brisset but I dont think he is the long term answer. If they could somehow get Matt Ryan for a year or two? That offense would be legendary.

jacoby is improving every game i see a big difference from 2017 .   he used to stared down wrs and have a slow release and troubling going through progressions .   now i see him looking off dbs  going through progressions , jacoby is doing amazing vs the blitz one of the best rankings in nfl against the blitz.  the only problem he needs to work on is slow release he is not like brady or rodgers who get rid of the ball in 2 seconds  he can tend to hold on to the ball and wait for a guy to get open instead of using anticipation .  thank fully though the colts o line is holding up and making up for that.   

the key is he is young still 26 and hasnt even played a year and a half yet.   jacoby has passion for the game and works hard that is what makes a player progress unlike players like cutler or flacco who have no passion only looking for a check.    jacoby reminds me of brady in 2001 where brady was a game manger who showed flashes of being a franchise Qb .  

15 td to 3 picks over 100 passer rating good completion rate jacoby is 2nd in touchdowns in the nfl i hope he can continue to work hard and improve

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, coltstrong said:

jacoby is improving every game i see a big difference from 2017 .   he used to stared down wrs and have a slow release and troubling going through progressions .   now i see him looking off dbs  going through progressions , jacoby is doing amazing vs the blitz one of the best rankings in nfl against the blitz.  the only problem he needs to work on is slow release he is not like brady or rodgers who get rid of the ball in 2 seconds  he can tend to hold on to the ball and wait for a guy to get open instead of using anticipation .  thank fully though the colts o line is holding up and making up for that.   

the key is he is young still 26 and hasnt even played a year and a half yet.   jacoby has passion for the game and works hard that is what makes a player progress unlike players like cutler or flacco who have no passion only looking for a check.    jacoby reminds me of brady in 2001 where brady was a game manger who showed flashes of being a franchise Qb .  

15 td to 3 picks over 100 passer rating good completion rate jacoby is 2nd in touchdowns in the nfl i hope he can continue to work hard and improve

It's funny that you compared him to Brady because Brady coach, Bill Belichick was recommended by his great mentor Bill Parcells to select Jacoby Brisset and now Brisset might just become Colts franchise QB. I think Brisset is solid QB with potential to be top 10 QB and have a year or 2 where he's in MVP discussion. You don't need to be most talanted QB to be great. Joe Montana & Tom Brady are perfect examples of that! 

Per PFF

26. JACOBY BRISSETTINDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Brissett has landed on the conservative/game manager spectrum as he ranks just 32nd in positively graded throws, but he has the ninth-lowest percentage of negatives. While he’s shown flashes of high-end play, Brissett has received plenty of help from his playmakers, as 53.2% of his yards have come after the catch, third-highest in the league this season. Brissett’s stats are a bit inflated at this point, particularly his 14 touchdowns, and he has only two PFF passing grades above 78.0 so far this season (Week 1 vs. Chargers, Week 7 vs. Texans). But his short-area accuracy and ability to take care of the ball has kept the Colts in every game this season.