1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Kendrick Bourne
    • Richie James
    • Nick Bosa
    • Arik Armstead
    • Kwon Alexander
    • K'waun Williams
    • Julian Taylor

Voted Kwon. He played a great game. Let the defense win it. These guys are playing great. The DL is the automatic MVP of every single game, but the players behind the pass rush are playing great.

Bourne and Kittle shouldered most of the offense. I was distracted, but Richie James had a big play as well, right? Ugly win, but a win nonetheless.

Voted Bourne but Kittle made some equally big catches. I will say Wishnowski did a good job of catching every snap and pinning both punts inside the 20. 

All the guys in the poll on defense were about equally valuable at different points in the game so they all get an atta boy

1 hour ago, rudyZ said:

Voted Kwon. He played a great game. Let the defense win it. These guys are playing great. The DL is the automatic MVP of every single game, but the players behind the pass rush are playing great.

Bourne and Kittle shouldered most of the offense. I was distracted, but Richie James had a big play as well, right? Ugly win, but a win nonetheless.

Kwon definitely made some plays and made arguably the biggest play of the game, but thought he was the reason for a few of the big runs. He also missed a few tackles. 

But in today's NFL to hold the last three QBs to a combined 251 yards is unheard of. Like that may NEVER be repeated again. 

• Like 1

On 10/20/2019 at 6:39 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kwon definitely made some plays and made arguably the biggest play of the game, but thought he was the reason for a few of the big runs. He also missed a few tackles. 

Been waiting to see someone else say this. He missed too many tackles out there and had no gap discipline. He was hurt more than most on the field by the conditions. His game is based on speed and he never looked like he had good footing. 

It's part of the reason I expect us to be fine with CMC. Kwon is very fast and should be able to do pretty well against him