• Kendrick Bourne
    • Richie James
    • Nick Bosa
    • Arik Armstead
    • Kwon Alexander
    • K'waun Williams
    • Julian Taylor

On 2019-10-23 at 5:45 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Exactly, what if the man is just a flash in the pan and once OT's figure him out, he gets exposed??

There are still glaring holes in his game: No defensive touchdown. No interception. No offensive touchdown. No touchdown passes. No Superbowl MVP. Overrated.

29 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

There are still glaring holes in his game: No defensive touchdown. No interception. No offensive touchdown. No touchdown passes. No Superbowl MVP. Overrated.

Not to mention have you seen him have a sack, FF, fumble recovery and a TD on the same play?? Didn't think so! Have we seen him have a three sack game yet? Didn't think so! Have we seen this man bull rush a tackle into the lap of a QB with his one arm yet? Didn't think so!

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

6 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I mean...we did, it just wasn't called correctly on the field. 

Shanny shouldn't have accepted the penalty and instead should have had the officials review the plays. Shame, but unfortunately that qualifies as close but NO cigar! 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Shanny shouldn't have accepted the penalty and instead should have had the officials review the plays. Shame, but unfortunately that qualifies as close but NO cigar! 

I'LL HAVE THE DAMN CIGAR ANYWAY! DON'T TELL ME WHAT CANCER STICKS I CAN AND CANNOT HAVE!

• Like 3

On 10/25/2019 at 4:36 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not to mention have you seen him have a sack, FF, fumble recovery and a TD on the same play?? Didn't think so! Have we seen him have a three sack game yet? Didn't think so! Have we seen this man bull rush a tackle into the lap of a QB with his one arm yet? Didn't think so!

Interception - Check

Three-sack game - Check

Maybe he won't be a bust after all. Fingers crossed. 

Edited by evilflamingo
  • Like 1