Game balls & CLappers: Sheagles at Dallas

HDsportsfan

GB: As with last week when the whole team got the Clappers. I'll give the whole team the GB this week. Team looked ready to play a full game for once.

Almost thought about giving Tyron a CLapper but he his hurt and usually not a liability.

Clapper: Flags, we're still getting to many of them. A couple of ticky-tacky flags, but we're still getting flagged to much.

This Kekyl and Hyde things this team is doing needs to stop though. Just not sure JG has it in him to do it.

GB:  I'll give the team and coaching staff credit.  Everybody bounced back.  

Dak looked great.

Zeke looking like Zeke.

Maher with a 63 yarder.

LP - can't kick a 63 yd fg without a great snap.

Lewis just makes plays.  He needs an increased role.

Clappers:  Officiating.  For the love of God save the flags for the blatant stuff.

• Like 1

GB:

Defense - Big game from them tonight.
Dak - He was on point all night
Zeke - Best he has looked all year. Great game
Brett 'MFin' Maher - First kicker EVER to kick three 60yd FGs. STUD
**(Saving a JOCK for next game when you miss a 33 yder)

JOCKS:

Penalties - Too many of them
Refs - Win or lose, they suck.

• Like 1

Game Balls:

Kellen Moore - Welcome back to calling the plays. Our offense is SO much better when we’re running his plays than Garrett’s.

Quincy - He made some really tough throws today, and the audible leading to Cobb’s goal line catch was money.

Zeke - He’s almost in shape, and looked really good.

Cooper - That sideline catch was nuts. We haven’t had a WR who runs routes that well literally in decades.

The D-line - What a performance. Had it not been for a few poor plays in the secondary, this game wouldn’t even have been as “close” as the 37-10 score. The front 7 abused Wentz mercilessly, and it was quite enjoyable to watch.

Maher - You kick a 63 yard FG, you get a game ball.

Slappers:

Jason Garrett - For not utilizing this game plan and level of preparation the last 3 games. Had you done so, we’d be undefeated, and you’d be in the running for coach of the year. Instead, you were arrogant and poorly prepared until tonight, and wisely went back to Moore’s offense because yours sucks.

Quincy - That INT was horrifically bad. I don’t care that he was going for “the kill shot”. You never make that throw under any condition when you have a lead. EVER.

Dalton Schultz - You sir, are a walking penalty. You’re literally going to kill at least one drive per game with your idiotic holding penalties.

Jeff Heath - Because you got up after having your bell rung.

Edited by plan9misfit

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The curse started when I made an Eagles GDT on SNF. 

The curse ended when I made an Eagles GDT on SNF. 

#facts

GB: This thread

soooo. let me get this straight. You summoned a curse, then broke it? Think

what kind of powers do yu have???

That sounds like the fireman who starts a fire, then rescues someone, so he can be called a hero. Shocked

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

soooo. let me get this straight. You summoned a curse, then broke it? Think

what kind of powers do yu have???

That sounds like the fireman who starts a fire, then rescues someone, so he can be called a hero. Shocked

I guess... yeah I guess I kinda am a hero if you think about it. 

37 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Game Balls:

Kellen Moore - Welcome back to calling the plays. Our offense is SO much better when we’re running his plays than Garrett’s.

Quincy - He made some really tough throws today, and the audible leading to Cobb’s goal line catch was money.

Zeke - He’s almost in shape, and looked really good.

Cooper - That sideline catch was nuts. We haven’t had a WR who runs routes that well literally in decades.

The D-line - What a performance. Had it not been for a few poor plays in the secondary, this game wouldn’t even have been as “close” as the 37-10 score. The front 7 abused Wentz mercilessly, and it was quite enjoyable to watch.

Maher - You kick a 63 yard FG, you get a game ball.

Slappers:

Jason Garrett - For not utilizing this game plan and level of preparation the last 3 games. Had you done so, we’d be undefeated, and you’d be in the running for coach of the year. Instead, you were arrogant and poorly prepared until tonight, and wisely went back to Moore’s offense because yours sucks.

Quincy - That INT was horrifically bad. I don’t care that he was going for “the kill shot”. You never make that throw under any condition when you have a lead. EVER.

Dalton Schultz - You sir, are a walking penalty. You’re literally going to kill at least one drive per game with your idiotic holding penalties.

Jeff Heath - Because you got up after having your bell rung.

Wow. This is a huge exaggeration. Even for you. 

24 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Wow. This is a huge exaggeration. Even for you. 

No, it’s not. You never place any team in a position to swing momentum, especially in the red zone. You just don’t do it. Philly was struggling stopping the run, so I would’ve kept punching them in the mouth until play-action opened up. But you never telegraph and then force a throw into double coverage.

Seriously, why in the hell is anyone even challenging this? Have you guys lost your god damned minds??