Eli Apple will “be fine” according to his mother

Dome

It may be 10 months, but yeah, he'll be fine.

Actually, I hope he is okay (of course), even if he needs a few weeks off. Return healthy after the bye.

Apple and Lattimore have come on strong, and are nearly a shutdown duo. I'd say the best duo we've had in years. I'm struggling to remember when we had as good a duo.

6 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

It may be 10 months, but yeah, he'll be fine.

Actually, I hope he is okay (of course), even if he needs a few weeks off. Return healthy after the bye.

Apple and Lattimore have come on strong, and are nearly a shutdown duo. I'd say the best duo we've had in years. I'm struggling to remember when we had as good a duo.

Greer and Porter would be the only competition lately.  In 09 had 6 INTs between them, and the secondary as a whole allowed 15 TDs to 26 INTs, and a 68 passer rating.

Run defense was the weakness of that team, and they would give up yards, but they knew how to get the ball back.

To be fair to Lattimore and Apple, they don't have a Darren Sharper behind them like Porter and Greer did.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dome said:

It’s a nice “**** You” to the people on Twitter that were celebrating his injury. That was pretty sickening. People are really just trashcans sometimes. 

Unfortunately, I believe most of social media to be one giant cesspool. It's why I've stayed away and never done any kind of social media. It's just so toxic.

FF is the extent of my social media. Webby and the mods do a great job of keeping this site clear of all the crap (for the most part) and focused on football, which is why we're all here to begin with. 

• Like 3

On 10/23/2019 at 6:01 PM, SWATcha said:

I read Eli was "limited" at practice already. So maybe it's not very serious at all if he's already back on it?

This is correct.

He was a limited participant Wednesday.

Listed as full participation (as well as T-Rex) today.

He's fine. B|