MMA Thread | As the UFC Turns

beekay414

Max or Ortega? My buddy wants to bet. We already have a 200 bet on Dc and Stipe I got DC.. he wants to do another 200 for that fight. I’m torn because I love Ortega but Max is a killer. What do you guys think? He already clipped me with the Joanna and Rose fight for two bills.. 

im leaning towards max. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Max or Ortega? My buddy wants to bet. We already have a 200 bet on Dc and Stipe I got DC.. he wants to do another 200 for that fight. I’m torn because I love Ortega but Max is a killer. What do you guys think? He already clipped me with the Joanna and Rose fight for two bills.. 

im leaning towards max. 

You doofus went with JJ against my advice. Smh. I'll get back to you around the fight if you want winning advice.

16 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

You doofus went with JJ against my advice. Smh. I'll get back to you around the fight if you want winning advice.

Help me senpai! I really thought Jj had it and I think she won. She had the numbers. 

46 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Help me senpai! I really thought Jj had it and I think she won. She had the numbers. 

Don't look at numbers.. this is what causes most judging errors. You WATCH the fight. Not be persuaded by numbers. Rose definitely won that fight.

Archived