MMA Thread | As the UFC Turns

beekay414

29 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Who is the biggest threat to Cyborg? It just seems like she has never even been in danger in her 4 UFC fights even vs a very tough Holly Holm. 

only cyborg fights i'd really give af about are nunes and maybe zingano. she wrecks everyone else w/ ease id think. 

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:46 PM, jfinley88 said:

let's get a Pick Em' thing going again.. i'll keep tabs. for every card i'll just pick the fights are worth picking. start with with this ufc 222 card

Frankie Edgar v. Brian Ortega
Cat Zingano v. Ketlan Vieira
Bryan Caraway v. Cody Stamann 
John Dodson v. Pedro Munhoz
Stefan Stuve v. Andrei Arlovski 
Sean O'Malley v. Andre Soukhamthath

Cyborg fight obvious. Yoder should be a showcase fight for Dern. Don't know the guy Dariush is fighting. Lombard/Dollaway is irrelevant. so 6 fights on this card. same value for all of the fights. will just keep tabs like records. 

I'm down to make some picks

Frankie Edgar
Cat Zingano
Bryan Caraway
John Dodson 
Stefan Stuve 
Sean O'Malley

hardest fight is the co main. I think T-City is a champ at some point, but I think Frankie is contender kryptonite.

also I have to root for O'Malley. home town kid that I went to watch his 1st 5 pro fights on the local seen and have sat with his parents. I know some people are ready to see him shut up, but he really is a good kid and is just being himself. 

Frankie

Cat

Stamman

Dodson

Struve

O'Malley

I'd love nothing more than to see Ortega win, but it's really tough to bet against Frankie. He's just one of the all-time greats, and hasn't showed any signs of slowing down. Not to say Brian can't win, but just saying.

Frankie

Cat

Stamman

Dodson

Struve

O'Malley

i hate being the same as everyone but i am. I want to take Ortega especially since young blood seems to be doing really well in smaller classes but Edgar has gone 6-1 only losing to Aldo while beating Oli, Faber, Mendes, Yair, Stevens and Cub. 

Archived