Week 8: Washington (1-6) at VIKINGS (5-2)

swede700

Game 8

NFL_Redskins.gif at     NFL_Vikings.gif

When:  8:20 PM EST October 24th

Where: US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: FOX, NFL Network (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews

Coverage Map: National

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: WR Adam Thielen (hamstring)

Washington - Questionable: RB Adrian Peterson (ankle), WR Steven Sims (toe), CB Josh Norman (thigh), S Montae Nicholson (ankle), Doubtful: None, Out: RB Chris Thompson (toe), TE Vernon Davis (concussion), G Wes Martin (chest), LB Josh Harvey-Clemons (hamstring), S Deshazor Everett (ankle)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

giphy.gif

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

Revenge week for Keenum and Peterson on the Redskins, and Cousins for Minnesota. Doctson too if he was healthy.

The Redskins have a pretty decent front 7 but I think their secondary is suspect. Diggs should be able to win his 1 on 1 matchups and get deep on them.

Defensively, we should be better at home and the Redskins don't have much. I'd like to see Xavier Rhodes have a statement game but I'm not banking on it. We can't let Keenum do his best Houdini trick and escape the pressure. 

I trust that we'll look better against Washington though than we did Detroit, even on a short week. 

Skol Vikings!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

I suspect this game will play out similar to the Falcons game. Get up early, take Peterson out of the game and make Keenum try to win it. Both Peterson and Keenum are returning to MN so there could be some emotion the defense will have to manage. 

I expect cheers for both of them in the stadium, but that'll quickly subside once the game starts.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Peterson has already played his "revenge" game against the Vikings. ;)

Hoping that Zimmer is not happy with the defensive performance against the Lions and they come out ready to play!

He shouldn’t be happy at all. The secondary has been brutal the past two weeks.