Bucketheadsdad

Who ya got?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Browns
    • Still Browns, but in orange
    • Still browns, but in white
    • Hornby
    • Two GOATS that graze in the same field.
    • Jerks, why'd you pick the two GOATS?

7 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I really hope Baker spends the next 5 days practicing taking 5 steps back and 2 steps forward.

Does anybody remember if you recall him shifting protection and recognizing blitzes? It seems like the Pats send 1LB on a blitz quite often I really hope he knows how to see that and shift protection.

Thats the one thing I can’t wait for Hunt to get back. I think he is a monster when it comes to picking up the blitz like that you are talking about. I really want to see Hunt blocking and slipping out when no one comes and baker just dumps it off to him 

11 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Potentially franchise altering game. If we win can propel us towards playoffs. If we look flat and poorly coached after a bye week say bye bye Freddie.

I agree with the first part of your statement. A win Sunday probably does springboard us into the playoffs. However, no matter what happens Sunday - the thought of parting ways with Freddy should not even begin to enter our heads. A first year head coach seven games into his first season?

I have not agreed with everything Freddie has done, but not giving him a realistic chance as a head coach to make his mistakes and then grow from them would be counterproductive in every way possible to hoisting a Lombardi trophy.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

How cool would this be in Sunday's game. Denzel Ward coming on a corner blitz - and he gets home.  As Brady is still on the turf, Ward pops up and flashes the O-H!

Might almost be worth the 15 you would certainly get.

Are you on 11 warriors?

7 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

YUP - what gave me away? LOL

The fact that your exact comment was posted over there lol

I think this weekend is a great test for both OSU and the Browns. 

If Chubb gets going early and the offense figures out the blitz packages the Browns will win this game. If Baker has to throw 30+ times I don’t think we have much of a chance. 

Edited by JDD

3 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Sheesh, and I thought it was my username being almost identical......

I just remembered reading the comment. I didn’t go hunt it down to see who posted it. I liked it when I read it the first time, I like even more reading it here 

Browns are 3rd Best in the league in lowest QB hits at 22 (30th); the Steelers and Raiders are tied for 1st-2nd at 13 QB hits.

Browns are 16th in the league in QB sacks at 16 sacks.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&offensiveStatisticCategory=OFFENSIVE_LINE&role=TM&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=PASSING_QBHIT

----

DVOA Adjusted Sack rate has us 24th

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol/2019

----

My PFF Elite expired (I'm waiting until the Holiday discount to renew), but if someone has the team pressure statistics with their PFF Elite let me know it would be interesting to see where they have us.