Bucketheadsdad

Who ya got?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Browns
    • Still Browns, but in orange
    • Still browns, but in white
    • Hornby
    • Two GOATS that graze in the same field.
    • Jerks, why'd you pick the two GOATS?

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

New England will take Nick Chubb away and force Baker to beat them. To win this game, our WRs must win their 1 on 1 battles and Baker can NOT play like garbage this week. Even then, I’m not sure we can win.

I think they will know when we are running and know when we are passing.

It wouldnt surpise me if they know our team better than we do. 

Objout talents gilmore, but gilmore vs obj is a wash to the pats, unless obj has been living at bakers house getting their timing and routes down pat 

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think theybwill know when we are running and know when we are passing.

It wouldnt surpise me if they knowbour team better than we do. 

Objbout talents gilmore, but gilmore vs obj is a wash yo the pats, unless obj has been living at bakrrs house getting their timing and routes down pat 

Proof reading is a good thing, just saying

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

I don’t think I have ever said this before being such a optimistic Browns fan, but we aren’t winning this one.

Remember when the Titans waxed us 43-13? We are playing the steroid version of that team.

New England executes to damn near perfection and we are kings at finding new ways to screw up.

Edited by candyman93

19 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Mayfield is going to look God awful versus this defense.

Like, he might get benched this game.

If Darnold threw 4 picks and turned it over 5 times Mayfield might have 12 turnovers!!!!

Y'all need to calm down just a bit. We aren't going to outcoach the Patriots but this game isn't hopeless. We are 10.5 dogs and that is probably about right, the logical final score would be something like 31-20. Obviously a game like that can swing with some fortune so in no way are we just sacrificial lambs.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Remember when the Titans waxed us 43-13? We are playing the steroid version of that team.

We competed with the Titans. I would say the Patriots are a butter version of the 49ers which is worse news because they did destroy us. I don't think that would be a common outcome if we played 10 games though it just wasn't our night. We've had time to put a good plan together to try to compete with the Patriots and I think we will.

49 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

We competed with the Titans. I would say the Patriots are a butter version of the 49ers which is worse news because they did destroy us. I don't think that would be a common outcome if we played 10 games though it just wasn't our night. We've had time to put a good plan together to try to compete with the Patriots and I think we will.

I think there is a good chance we slow down their offense a little bit---but I see no way that this game isnt a complete shtshow going against their defense. Like..I really dont know how we are going to score 14+ points.

Final Score: 28-10

Edited by AkronsWitness

5 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I think there is a good chance we slow down their offense a little bit---but I see no way that this game isnt a complete shtshow going against their defense. Like..I really dont know how we are going to score 14+ points.

2 TDs and FG will do it.

Defensively it will be a struggle because they will take what other teams turn down in the passing game. We could get nickeled and dimed all night. I know people don't want to hear this or believe this but Baker will be the best QB they have faced this year. Yeah, Ben is theoretically better with his resume but Baker is the most talented of any QB they have faced this year. It's gonna come together, why not this week.