Texans acquire Gareon Conley

BayRaider

2 minutes ago, Xenos said:

What's wrong with him? Injuries? Inconsistencies? Gruden being Gruden?

He’s only been bad this season but I still believe this dude will be a Top 10 CB star. He has flashes of a lockdown corner. And I’m not one to hype up players, you can ask my fellow fans. 

I even said last year, the only person on the 53 roster, Carr included, that I would NOT trade, is Gareon Conley. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

@ET80 He has some upside, not an awful move for you guys

Given our CB situation, a young guy to take snaps right now is huge - even then, he's sticking in the lineup once Bradley Roby comes back and Jonathan Joseph will probably be reduced to a rotational guy.

I'm all for this for a 3rd round pick... let alone a late one, as Seattle's pick is going to be. 

Been dissatisfied with him so far this year. He flat out sucks at tackling and will probably never be good or willing in that area, which is unfortunate because he has nice size.

Coverage wise, he has all the tools to be one of the better CBs in the league but this year he has been getting beat. He's one of those guys who has good positioning but still gets beat. Never seemed like Grudens staff was in love with him, as he was one of Reggie's last picks.  Maybe a change of scenery will do him well. Talent isnt the issue