Texans acquire Gareon Conley for 3rd Rounder

BayRaider

Stop with the potential stuff. He is in his third year. Potential doesn’t matter anymore at this point. He is who he is and that’s a up and down CB. 

this had to be done. Poor tackling. Been bad most of the season aside from the Broncos game. Look at his body langue on the field. The Raiders were smart and got rid of him. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Stop with the potential stuff. He is in his third year. Potential doesn’t matter anymore at this point. He is who he is and that’s a up and down CB. 

this had to be done. Poor tackling. Been bad most of the season aside from the Broncos game. Look at his body langue on the field. The Raiders were smart and got rid of him. 

Eh I’ve calmed a bit but if Conley becomes a Top 10 Corner, which he 100% has all the tools to be, this is going to be the worst trade ever. 

People are treating Conley like the disaster that is DJ Hayden. 

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I used to love Conley but figured this was coming with how bad he has been this year. Best for both sides to move on.

Let's crush him this weekend!

He knows exactly what to look for with our offense.  Chances are he plays his best game of the year against us.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Eh I’ve calmed a bit but if Conley becomes a Top 10 Corner, which he 100% has all the tools to be, this is going to be the worst trade ever. 

People are treating Conley like the disaster that is DJ Hayden. 

He was put in a similar situation as Hayden and that played into the development of both players.  Injuries also.